fuego

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, caponine said:

Dallas is living proof that we could not take coleman for granted. We made it throught that stretch, and now we have freeman coming back.

I think it's more the tackle than Elliot. I mean they had 4 losses before they played us. Elliot didn't make the difference in those game. If they had come in undefeated against us I could understand. 

Just now, fuego said:

I think it's more the tackle than Elliot. I mean they had 4 losses before they played us. Elliot didn't make the difference in those game. If they had come in undefeated against us I could understand. 

but even with that, they didnt have a run game that we feared. 

10 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yeah. I think we would have beat them with Elliot though. Might not have been quite as low scoring on their part though. 

which is true but if we had no running game these past few games. Ryan may look closer to Dak. I noticed it on that last drive ,

Jason Garrett must have photos of Jerry Jones checking into a sleazy motel with a goat or something.

He seems like a good guy and all, but how he and Marvin Lewis stay gainfully employed is a mystery.

I've never coached football, but I could do just as consistently a lousy a job as those guys.  How hard is it to screw up EVERYTHING....EVERY YEAR?

5 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Jason Garrett must have photos of Jerry Jones checking into a sleazy motel with a goat or something.

He seems like a good guy and all, but how he and Marvin Lewis stay gainfully employed is a mystery.

I've never coached football, but I could do just as consistently a lousy a job as those guys.  How hard is it to screw up EVERYTHING....EVERY YEAR?

Garrett is Jone's yes man. No other coach would put up with Jerry's total control. I think Jerry considers him decent enough and has total control over him.