I may have just started a war

TheFatboi

So I’ve been working with an artist from New Orleans called Young Greatness. He’s signed to Cash Money records. He’s an avid Saints fan like we are for our birds. Well naturally he’s the only saint in a studio full of falcons in Atlanta but we were talking about New Orleans food vs Dominican food and it got heated between who cooks the best his wife or my partners Dominican wife lol.

It went from we can’t can beat New Orleans cooking just like our falcons can’t beat his Saints. Why’d he say that???????!!!!!!!! Every Falcon, including myself, jumped straight on his @ss from how Coleman and Devonta will have a field day and can Latimore handle Julio and he comes back with Kimara will have THREE TD’s on us. Then the bets come out. 5k that he will NOT have 3 TD’s on us.

He was so outnumbered that he had to call reinforcements so he FaceTimed Quan Mohammad, who plays for the Saints, and pleads his case with him so of course I show him my falcons hat and we all tell him Kimara ain’t having his way with us and then HE starts. I’m sure he went back to the team and told them about it so NOW I have to reach out to MY friends on the team and tell them what insued. This is gonna be a battle when this game comes to Atl friends.

Had to share that with y’all cause I know some of you would’ve joined me in assaulting Young Greatness and Quan in bird sh*t lol. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

So I’ve been working with an artist from New Orleans called Young Greatness. He’s signed to Cash Money records. He’s an avid Saints fan like we are for our birds. Well naturally he’s the only saint in a studio full of falcons in Atlanta but we were talking about New Orleans food vs Dominican food and it got heated between who cooks the best his wife or my partners Dominican wife lol.

It went from we can’t can beat New Orleans cooking just like our falcons can’t beat his Saints. Why’d he say that???????!!!!!!!! Every Falcon, including myself, jumped straight on his @ss from how Coleman and Devonta will have a field day and can Latimore handle Julio and he comes back with Kimara will have THREE TD’s on us. Then the bets come out. 5k they he will NOT have 3 TD’s on us.

He was so outnumbered that he had to call reinforcements so he FaceTimed Quan Mohammad and pleads his case with him so of course I show him my falcons hat and we all tell him Kimara ain’t having his way with us and then HE starts. I’m sure he went back to the team and told them about it so NOW I have to reach out to MY friends on the team and tell them what insued. This is gonna be a battle when this game comes to Atl friends.

Had to share that with y’all cause I know some of you would’ve joined me in assaulting Young Greatness and Quan in bird sh*t lol. 

You didn't downsize his face with a shovel for that comment? I guess that's just one of probably many reasons why you're a better man than I :lol:

1 hour ago, TheFatboi said:

It went from we can’t can beat New Orleans cooking just like our falcons can’t beat his Saints. Why’d he say that???????!!!!!!!! Every Falcon, including myself, jumped straight on his @ss from how Coleman and Devonta will have a field day and can Latimore handle Julio and he comes back with Kimara will have THREE TD’s on us. Then the bets come out. 5k they he will NOT have 3 TD’s on us.

He was so outnumbered that he had to call reinforcements so he FaceTimed Quan Mohammad and pleads his case with him so of course I show him my falcons hat and we all tell him Kimara ain’t having his way with us and then HE starts. I’m sure he went back to the team and told them about it so NOW I have to reach out to MY friends on the team and tell them what insued. This is gonna be a battle when this game comes to Atl friends.

We all know Dominican food (La Bandera) is far and away the best, my friend. 

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

Young Greatness? Tell his @$$ to make another song and stop screwing around.

THIS MY JAM!!!!!