Week 13 preview

ya_boi_j

2 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

To be fair, Poole is going to be back and Tru might be. I doubt it, but it's there.

We need to control TOP so bad this game.

Highly doubt tru is back. Him being out will be key this game. Whoever takes his spot will definitely have their work cut out for them

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Highly doubt tru is back. Him being out will be key this game. Whoever takes his spot will definitely have their work cut out for them

What do you think is our best arrangement of DBs if he isn't back? Haven't seen Poole on the outside before. You think we'd play Allen at nickel more? Just don't want to see Goodwin out there. Odd as it might sound, this is a great game for this to happen though...I trust Alford on Thielen and Poole on Diggs way more than, say, Poole on Michael Thomas. The lack of taller WRs for the Vikings is an advantage, our guys are quick but physical.

I'm more worried about their run game tbh. And I've watched them a lot, it isn't a diss on their receivers - just think them being forced to pass a lot gives us a much better shot than, say, a Dolphins-esque game.

3 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Pass rush needs to show up.

This. I've watched the Vikes a good bit this season, and while their sacks allowed total is low, their OL can absolutely be had. Luckily, our pass rush has actually been killing it.

((side note - I see a lot of people saying our pass rush sucked last game, and while it wasn't as great as vs the Cowboys or Seahawks, didn't we still have 10 QB hits or something? I saw plenty of pressure. Just quick-*** releases by Fitz. I think he's playing better than Winston was. Usually when you have 10 QB hits, you win the game. Feel free to correct me, anyone))

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

What do you think is our best arrangement of DBs if he isn't back? Haven't seen Poole on the outside before. You think we'd play Allen at nickel more? Just don't want to see Goodwin out there. Odd as it might sound, this is a great game for this to happen though...I trust Alford on Thielen and Poole on Diggs way more than, say, Poole on Michael Thomas. The lack of taller WRs for the Vikings is an advantage, our guys are quick but physical.

Goodwin or kazee. Personally I don't know about Poole on diggs. Not saying he can't contain him but diggs is gonna be a test for him. Thielen has glue for hands so alfords gonna have to play right and limit big plays. No mental errors

Thielen lines up in the slot often too. I would prefer to have Trufant out there but doubtful he'll be back by Sunday. I am excited to see Kazee get more snaps. I have faith on the young man off his college tape alone. This is a game where the next man up (Kazee) and his physicality is welcomed. I'd like for put a good hit on their WRs and QB.