ACC Championship Thread - Miami v Clemson

fibonaccisquared

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

wow that is huge!!!  that stinks for Miami.. he is something. 

Yeah :( Was (and still am) hoping for Miami to do some damage in the ACC Championship game... Not that this is an absolute bust to their chances, but it certainly doesn't help. Best wishes for his recovery for sure! Fortunately, meniscus usually a reasonably quick recovery I believe. 

3 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Yeah :( Was (and still am) hoping for Miami to do some damage in the ACC Championship game... Not that this is an absolute bust to their chances, but it certainly doesn't help. Best wishes for his recovery for sure! Fortunately, meniscus usually a reasonably quick recovery I believe. 

he is their deep threat..  that is going to hurt them for sure..  clemson is tough enough to beat with a full compliment of players.. then you remove a guy like richards.. argh.. i was hope CMR would get this win.. I so hope he does great down there. 

Just now, rogueleadersf said:

Game getting out of hand,blowout looming,this weekend should have been called Blowout weekend,all the Conference games have been severely lopsided

That Memphis/UCF game was awesome. USC/Stanford was pretty good too. But yeah all the others have been pretty lopsided.