The 2018 OG class looks E-L-I-T-E

Kayoh

On 11/30/2017 at 3:11 PM, Smiler11 said:

Interior OL is definitely looking strong. Frank Ragnow is still my favourite

My top guy thus far, move him from left tackle to the inside. He can move great and he's stout against the bull rush.  Very good at reaching and pulling.

Edited by datchrisb1

On 12/3/2017 at 9:54 AM, datchrisb1 said:

My top guy thus far, move him from left tackle to the inside. He can move great and he's stout against the bull rush.  Very good at reaching and pulling.

Converted college OT's can be great value OG's in the NFL.  IF a college OT is a bit short-armed, but athletic and tough, he can be converted to OG nicely.    

On 12/8/2017 at 9:47 PM, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Give me Quinton Nelson

Dude just locks in and finishes his man!!!

Nelson is fantastic, but he could go top 5 overall this year. Even as a guard. Crazy.

I like Will Hernandez. Nasty, athletic, assbeater, good in pass pro and run blocking. He would be perfect and actually available where we're picking, unless he has a crazy draft rise. I feel like @Kayoh would love him (if he's one of the guys you were talking about)

On 12/1/2017 at 0:07 PM, atljbo said:

i dont think we go high on guard unless we cant extend  andy levitre .... I actually think we have young talent at guard that needs to be developed ...

We have a lot of money invested in both OT's and our OC.  From a cap management POV, it makes sense to go with a LG in the first round. 

1 hour ago, Falcan Moore said:

Nelson is fantastic, but he could go top 5 overall this year. Even as a guard. Crazy.

I like Will Hernandez. Nasty, athletic, assbeater, good in pass pro and run blocking. He would be perfect and actually available where we're picking, unless he has a crazy draft rise. I feel like @Kayoh would love him (if he's one of the guys you were talking about)

Hernandez is my OG#2 in this class and if we get him it'd be a huge steal from wherever we're picking, whether that be in the high teens, 20s, or even 30s.