Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danish-Fanboi

European fans coming over seeking tailgate party!

2 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Falcon Fans! 

My family and i usually travel from Denmark to see a game every year. One of the consistent highlights of our trips is the tailgating which is so amazing as we do not have this in European sports in the same way you guys have it. 

Sadly i wont be able to make it this year myself, however my mother and her husband is still coming over for the Vikings game to cheer their "You know what" off.. 

If anyone would be willing to host my sweet mother and husband they will surely bring some food and some beers for the gratious host. 
Go Falcons! 

5 hours ago, Danish-Fanboi said:

Hello Fellow Falcon Fans! 

My family and i usually travel from Denmark to see a game every year. One of the consistent highlights of our trips is the tailgating which is so amazing as we do not have this in European sports in the same way you guys have it. 

Sadly i wont be able to make it this year myself, however my mother and her husband is still coming over for the Vikings game to cheer their "You know what" off.. 

If anyone would be willing to host my sweet mother and husband they will surely bring some food and some beers for the gratious host. 
Go Falcons! 

you have been to two of mine, I remember you. its usually four of you.