These folks seem to really be in love with Roy Moore

WalkingTheDawg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html

I'm not very familiar with Roy Moore, other than what I've read on abf, but this is pretty crazy.  Looks like some fringe media watchdog org tried to discredit (or I assume that was the endgame) the allegations against him by falsely accusing, and then bringing to light the media's false claim against him.  I'm not saying the media isn't biased or that they always follow ethical protocol when reporting but this type of thing is downright criminal.

11 minutes ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html

I'm not very familiar with Roy Moore, other than what I've read on abf, but this is pretty crazy.  Looks like some fringe media watchdog org tried to discredit (or I assume that was the endgame) the allegations against him by falsely accusing, and then bringing to light the media's false claim against him.  I'm not saying the media isn't biased or that they always follow ethical protocol when reporting but this type of thing is downright criminal.

No, say it ain't so, Joe.  

9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I have no affiliation with any network.  I watch them all for the trash that they are, scm/fake media, 90% of it, including print.  

I mean for someone who complained about SCM it just seems odd to not be ripping a news org whose big dog left to go work with the Trump campaign, whose biggest pundit has dinner with Trump, who the president gives shout outs to evey single day of the week and it just goes on and on.

I mean if you're worried about SCM this should be your absolute worst nightmare. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. The News org or the POTUS. Scary stuff.

The bias is rather obvious.  Roy Moore has 40 year old allegations that may or may not be true (and for the record, I'm not a Roy Moore fan at all) and within an hour of it coming out people started calling for him to step aside.  Now Franken gets iron clad proof that he's guilty and has kinda sorta admitted as such,  (Saying, "I'm sorry if any of those women took it that way" is not an apology IMO). Conyers had his day in court and paid the person but you have Pelosi, etc defending them and not asking for their resignations.  Clear bias.

15 minutes ago, capologist said:

The bias is rather obvious.  Roy Moore has 40 year old allegations that may or may not be true (and for the record, I'm not a Roy Moore fan at all) and within an hour of it coming out people started calling for him to step aside.  Now Franken gets iron clad proof that he's guilty and has kinda sorta admitted as such,  (Saying, "I'm sorry if any of those women took it that way" is not an apology IMO). Conyers had his day in court and paid the person but you have Pelosi, etc defending them and not asking for their resignations.  Clear bias.

I think Franken and Conyers should step down.....how old are those accusations btw?

But Moore was ******* with kids. He even admits to dating teens as a thirty something year old. Everybody in town knows it and says so.

The POTUS is out basically campaigning for said man while having the same kind of accusations on himself for the same thing. You simultaneously have hollywood stars going down left and right while the POTUS is on tape saying "If you're a star they let you do it"

And now you want to talk about bias in a thread where O'Keefe basically self owned himself?      Hmmm....I sense a little bias myself Cappy.

19 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I think Franken and Conyers should step down.....how old are those accusations btw?

But Moore was ******* with kids. He even admits to dating teens as a thirty something year old. Everybody in town knows it and says so.

The POTUS is out basically campaigning for said man while having the same kind of accusations on himself for the same thing. You simultaneously have hollywood stars going down left and right while the POTUS is on tape saying "If you're a star they let you do it"

And now you want to talk about bias in a thread where O'Keefe basically self owned himself?      Hmmm....I sense a little bias myself Cappy.

Franken's was within the last 10 or so years.  Not sure on Conyers.  Glad you feel that way but the Pelosi's etc are being very hypocritical.

Like I said, I'm not a Moore fan and don't know a lot about what he did or didn't do.  O'Keefe has nothing to do with what I said.  All I said was one side wants Moore to step aside while not asking the same of Franken and Conyers.  That's it...

6 minutes ago, capologist said:

Franken's was within the last 10 or so years.  Not sure on Conyers.  Glad you feel that way but the Pelosi's etc are being very hypocritical.

Like I said, I'm not a Moore fan and don't know a lot about what he did or didn't do.  O'Keefe has nothing to do with what I said.  All I said was one side wants Moore to step aside while not asking the same of Franken and Conyers.  That's it...

It's a thread about O'keefe homie.

The POTUS, the most powerful third of our federal government, is essentially campaigning for a pedophile because he's not a liberal. He's doing so while carrying similiar types of accusations while simultaneously being on tape saying "If you're a star you can get away with it" my man.

The "Pelosi's" hypocrisy matters little to me and it shouldn't to you in my opinion. 

Disgusting.

Also, quite disturbing how far people are going to excuse a pedophile.  Nobody really believes he didn't do it.  You had the Gov. of Alabama come out and say she had no reason not to believe the women and yet she was still going to vote for Moore because it's that important to have a Republican in the Senate seat.

Like I said...disgusting.

4 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Disgusting.

Also, quite disturbing how far people are going to excuse a pedophile.  Nobody really believes he didn't do it.  You had the Gov. of Alabama come out and say she had no reason not to believe the women and yet she was still going to vote for Moore because it's that important to have a Republican in the Senate seat.

Like I said...disgusting.

Man.....I've had people I respected come out and say they believe he may have done it but they still hope he wins. This isn't normal or healthy by a long shot.

1 hour ago, capologist said:

One side is accused of playing grab as and the other...pedophilia..  Also, everyone take a look at the bolded and bow.  This is the greatness that Vicious and Marla could never achieve.  

"Stop putting words in my mouth" coming to a post near you.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

Man.....I've had people I respected come out and say they believe he may have done it but they still hope he wins. This isn't normal or healthy by a long shot.

Yea, there are some people that I've long suspected were full of s***, but there are others that I've lost all respect for with this thing.

I'm ready to accept the resignation of ANY US congressman or senator that uses tax payer dollars  as hush money against sexual harassment claims. No exceptions. Either pay it out of your own pocket or if it comes out of mine then this is something that needs to be a matter of public record

Conyers is a civil rights icon, one of the originals, but this **** should never be acceptable. It's past timr to retire (and if he doesn't want to do it the honerable way then forced out).

And there is no statue of limitations on pedophilla, nor should it be equivolated to what Franken or Conyers are accused of. For that matter I'm not sure I'd put Franken as digusting as that photo was in the same boat as Conyers, we have a dirty paper trail on the older congressman, and it's pretty damming. Somehow cause politics I guess, some people seem to be acting as if Franken is the same or even the worst of the three cause of the publicity it's getting.

7 hours ago, capologist said:

Sorry cappy, but you’ve been hiding under a rock if you claim to not know about the Moore allegations. This has been national headlines and a national debate for weeks now.

“I’m no fan of his” is some pretty weak *** **** dude. The WaPo story had 30 sources and more came forward after it came out. 

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Sorry cappy, but you’ve been hiding under a rock if you claim to not know about the Moore allegations. This has been national headlines and a national debate for weeks now.

“I’m no fan of his” is some pretty weak *** **** dude. The WaPo story had 30 sources and more came forward after it came out. 

I like Cappy, but this is what he does all the time.  He soft peddles wrong doing on the right - “I don’t know a lot about it”, “I’m not a fan but...”, “this may or may not be true” - and then hard lines things on the right.

Remember, he dismissed the shady business deals by Manafort as “tin foil hat” material and simultaneously said we need to investigate the insane Seth Rich conspiracy theory.  He scoffs at the possibility of Russian collusion by Trump and his people but affirmatively declares that Clinton is guilty regarding Uranium 1.

It’s been his M.O. for awhile.  I wish he would see it.

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I know of the allegations, I'm saying I don't know the history of Roy Moore or done enough research to say either way on him.  I've seen the headlines but that's about it.  That aside, he's not someone I'd vote for based on his politics alone.  He's one of those legislate morality types so when I saw that, I pretty much shut it down.  The ONLY thing I'm talking about in regards to Moore is the Democrats defending their own for sexual misconduct while attacking any Republican accused of sexual misconduct.  That's it, nothing more to read into it.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I like Cappy, but this is what he does all the time.  He soft peddles wrong doing on the right - “I don’t know a lot about it”, “I’m not a fan but...”, “this may or may not be true” - and then hard lines things on the right.

Remember, he dismissed the shady business deals by Manafort as “tin foil hat” material and simultaneously said we need to investigate the insane Seth Rich conspiracy theory.  He scoffs at the possibility of Russian collusion by Trump and his people but affirmatively declares that Clinton is guilty regarding Uranium 1.

It’s been his M.O. for awhile.  I wish he would see it.

I wish you'd get my statements right instead of ignoring what I actually said.  Once again on the Manafort thing, even though I've said it at least 10 times I will say it once more:  The ONLY thing I referenced as tinfoil hat is the "darknet hacktivist" part.  Why you refuse to accept and acknowledge that, I don't get especially if you like me as much as you say you do.

As for Russia, I actually said all sides should be investigated if there's merit to it.  As for Clinton, I won't rehash all that either but your MO is to ignore what people say twist it to what suits your position and then try to play gotcha games with questions that you want yes/no answers to on issues that aren't that simple...

8 hours ago, mfaulk57158 said:

One side is accused of playing grab as and the other...pedophilia..  Also, everyone take a look at the bolded and bow.  This is the greatness that Vicious and Marla could never achieve.  

"Stop putting words in my mouth" coming to a post near you.

Doesn't matter, wrong is wrong.  If one should step down then all should step down if guilty...

13 minutes ago, capologist said:

Doesn't matter, wrong is wrong.  If one should step down then all should step down if guilty...

I read where Rand Paul once farted in the main chamber of the Senate.  That was wrong.

Wrong is wrong.  If one should step down then all should step down.  Rand Paul should step down because he was wrong.

17 minutes ago, capologist said:

Are you really comparing molesting teens to Franken being an insensitive jack ***?

I agree with your general principle here but the difference in offenses absolutely does matter.

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Are you really comparing molesting teens to Franken being an insensitive jack ***?

I agree with your general principle here but the difference in offenses absolutely does matter.

I’m not making this one up...

Rand Paul and his college friend once went to a young woman’s house, tied her up and blindfolded her, drove her out to the woods, and made her kneel in a creek and pray to the “aqua buddha”, which was apparently their nickname for their bong.

Wrong is wrong.  If one should step down then all should step down.  Rand Paul must resign, amirite Cappy?

1 hour ago, capologist said:

Seriously, you should check into this Moore character and you will see why wrong is wrong is actually wrong in this scenario.  IIRC, one of the articles talk about Moore saying he first noticed his wife when she was 15 and coincidentally, the 14 yr old who is accusing Moore shared a class with his current wife.  Think about that for a second.