Did Duke play?

TheFalcoholic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Saw he was suited up in some photos from the game. Did he play? How did he look?

Only played on FOUR Defensive snaps.  He played 16 snaps on special teams.  Its in the thread on snapcounts.

Did not see anything memorable out of him as I recall.

Edited by lostnmexico

A few plays mostly special teams.. they have been lining vic up at SLB alot the last few weeks which is a big part of his drop in production everyone is bitching about.. luckily last takk has come on and recorded 3 sacks in the last 5 games giving him 4 on the season.

vic has become dan quinns joker who will do and can do pretty much anything quinn and manuel ask him to do. Im sure his hamstring has held him back a bit as well

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

A few plays mostly special teams.. they have been lining vic up at SLB alot the last few weeks which is a big part of his drop in production everyone is bitching about.. luckily last takk has come on and recorded 3 sacks in the last 5 games giving him 4 on the season.

vic has become dan quinns joker who will do and can do pretty much anything quinn and manuel ask him to do. Im sure his hamstring has held him back a bit as well

Love me some Vic....sacrificing personal stats for the good of the team and not biatching about it!

6 minutes ago, athell said:

He did!  It was a nice pursuit play as well!

OP, he only played 6% of the snaps and four on defense as noted.  He looked fine in his limited snaps.

Need to find some video of that! 

Interesting that it was a pursuit play because the wrap on him coming out was squaring up the runner and making plays in front of him. 

I really hope Riley puts it together because he has speed.  Hopefully a year in the weightroom will yield big dividends next year.

Edited by lostnmexico

2 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Need to find some video of that! 

Interesting that it was a pursuit play because the wrap on him coming out was squaring up the runner and making plays in front of him. 

I really hope Riley puts it together because he has speed.  Hopefully a year in the weightroom will yield big dividends next year.

I'll keep an eye out for the all 22, but yeah it was a stretch play to the outside.  Duke pursued down the line and ultimately ended up making the tackle at the sideline at I believe near the LOS.  Solid play.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I'll keep an eye out for the all 22, but yeah it was a stretch play to the outside.  Duke pursued down the line and ultimately ended up making the tackle at the sideline at I believe near the LOS.  Solid play.

Good to hear.  There may be hope for the curly headed rascal yet!

18 minutes ago, athell said:

I think Alford made that tackle and Riley just pile jumped.

1 minute ago, athell said:

Nah, Riley got it.  He was even credited with a solo tackle.

Some of you guys just flat out refuse to give any credit anywhere, huh?

Maybe the scorer had the same bad angle as the camera lol.

Yeah I am hard on the guy.  He has been sorry this year.  That's why he played 6 snaps.

Just now, Peyton said:

Maybe the scorer had the same bad angle as the camera lol.

Yeah I am hard on the guy.  He has been sorry this year.  That's why he played 6 snaps.

Actually he played 6 snaps because he is coming back from injury.

I get being hard on him, but if you are going to rip him for being bad you at least need to give credit for the good.  If you refuse to that you are just another internet troll.