3rd straight game for Ryan with 70+ completion percentage

dmo_dlo

Last two games the falcons have had 64% and 78% 3rd down conversion (and that includes some garbage time runs and kneel downs), three straight games with >70% completion for Ryan, and they now lead the league in offensive 3rd down conversion rate. 

They'll go up against the best 3rd down defense in Vikings :)

15 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Best 3rd down rate in the league? I have to give sark credit, he is putting players in position to gave success just like shanny did. Hes not on his level yet bit of we can put up 28 on the vikings and win i will eqt all my crow from wanting him fired after the parriots game

I have to give him credit as well because I was NOT a fan of Sark in the early stages of the season, but he seems to have hit a groove and the offense is following suit.  The fact that he dialed up that Mo Sanu play tells me he is gaining confidence in his play calling ability, so his arrow is on the up for sure.  Perfect time for it as well.

1 minute ago, athell said:

I have to give him credit as well because I was NOT a fan of Sark in the early stages of the season, but he seems to have hit a groove and the offense is following suit.  The fact that he dialed up that Mo Sanu play tells me he is gaining confidence in his play calling ability, so his arrow is on the up for sure.  Perfect time for it as well.

Yep.....Ole Sark is gonna let Matt get him a head coaching Gig someday!!!!!!!!!  Its all Matty Guys!  He is a Hall of Fame QB and rarely gets the respect he deserves.

10 minutes ago, BigGrip said:

:lol::lol::lol: Sunu is ALL the proof needed that with Julio Jones as your target who couldn't get a great rating. Matt Ryan is a good QB. Not great or elite. I hope the owners do not waste cap money paying him more than he's worth.    :munch:

Lol what??? That throw by Sanu was PERFECT. Just because Sanu can throw a perfect deep ball once every 4 years doesn't mean Ryan isn't a great QB. Check his career numbers against any QB in the NFL during their first 9 seasons. He compares to all of the greats. All of them. 

17 minutes ago, BigGrip said:

:lol::lol::lol: Sunu is ALL the proof needed that with Julio Jones as your target who couldn't get a great rating. Matt Ryan is a good QB. Not great or elite. I hope the owners do not waste cap money paying him more than he's worth.    :munch:

Although I hate the elite QB stuff, MR2 is easily both, a great and elite QB.

2 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I googled it - and I got this:

23844830_10212975548456308_8939781267304

andrew luck has done nothing in this league, id take out Carr too, he has thrown some horrible balls this yr. 

my top 5 this yr in no order are

russell wilson, tom brady, matt ryan, carson wentz, philip rivers. 6th would be drew brees

could have looked different if watson, and rodgers stayed healthy 

• 2 weeks later...