Desmond Trufant

RYNE

Obviously everyone knows Desmond Trufant was hit by Neal during a collision and injured during today’s game. I have a few questions about this. 

#1 did he ever officially get ruled OUT with a concussion? (I didn’t see this. I saw he was being evaluated.)

#2 Why did he return to the field after halftime and then get taken back into the locker room shortly after the opening second half kickoff? 

He wasn't ruled out. Just questionable to return and never returned. Game wasn't a threat and the Bucs weren't really attacking where putting him back out there would have really changed anything. 

I think he passed the initial concussion test, but was showing symptoms still. That's my guess. 

Just now, vel said:

He wasn't ruled out. Just questionable to return and never returned. Game wasn't a threat and the Bucs weren't really attacking where putting him back out there would have really changed anything. 

I think he passed the initial concussion test, but was showing symptoms still. That's my guess. 

That’s what I thought. I never saw him ruled out. I’m wondering if he passed the concussion but got held out cause the game wasn’t close after half

1 minute ago, vel said:

You sure he never came back in.

I never saw it but I swear Schlereth said he came back in and then was pulled out. I never saw him in but I swear Schlereth said it.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I never saw it but I swear Schlereth said he came back in and then was pulled out. I never saw him in but I swear Schlereth said it.

He came back after halftime. And then went back to the locker room right after the opening kick 

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

He wasn’t on the field, they pulled him from sidelines and was ruled out right after he went inside. 

3 minutes ago, RYNE said:

He came back after halftime. And then went back to the locker room right after the opening kick 

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He wasn’t on the field, they pulled him from sidelines and was ruled out right after he went inside. 

So I'm not crazy.....he came back to the sideline and then he was pulled off?

I'm rounding up and handling a 6 year old female version or me during games nowadays so I miss moments here and there.

6 minutes ago, RYNE said:

What is funny? I’m just asking a simple question 

Dude was knocked silly...  swear I saw him say while sitting on the turf to the trainer... "Daddy... Chuck E Cheese is over there!"

The Chuck E Cheese comment.  It was funny.  I think you posted while I was replying too funny to the Chuck E Cheese dude

Edited by lostnmexico