ATL_Buff

This is something I felt needed to be addressed. Neal is an enforcer and he plays that role exceptionally well. My obviously biggest concern is the amount of times he ends up hitting his own teammates. It happened a few times today, and it happens every week unfortunately. Hopefully he can be more aware in situations involving gang tackles to not go for the kill shot when it's not necessary, and still maintain his blood thirst on plays where it is.

First off, I was never "on" it. Maybe you guys should take some lessons in debate, you won't look like such a schmuck. Secondly, I feel as though this is a relevant topic. I don't care what happens either way, personally, but I do see an issue here. Our top corner now has a concussion, and it was a completely uneccessary hit. Something that's fixable? Potentially? I'm not sure but it is certainly concerning.

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

Happens literally every game to ever be played in the NFL. It’s a part of the sport. Get over it. 

Nonsense, no it doesn't happen in every game, a player leading with his helmet on his own teammate who's already secured the tackle on the ground. Luckily it doesn't or there'd be more Falcons out on hits from Neal. Bad decision, now, just when needed, their top CB may be out for a while.... smdh. It's like TW said earlier.....he should of had more awareness. It's like players talk about having to need their head on a swivel...it's called awareness!

Edited by gp_74

1 hour ago, Falcanuck said:

Happens literally every game to ever be played in the NFL. It’s a part of the sport. Get over it. 

This.

Yall mofos trying to water the game down even more than Goodell has.

This is a violent sport. If you wanna play it you better be lookin for Keanu Neal. Whether you're on his team or not.

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This.

This is a violent sport. If you wanna play it you better be lookin for Keanu Neal. Whether you're on his team or not.

Of course it's a violent sport, aint no Mofos trying to water a **** thing down. How could Tru be looking for Neal, he was on the turf having just made a tackle?? 

9 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Poor Tru can't catch a break from our SSs. 1st it was Willy Mo blasting him from making easy ints, now its Neal teeing off on him causing concussions. Oh well, it's the nature of the game. Friendly fire happens.

Ugh poor guy would probably have twice his career int if it weren’t for WillyMo smashing him. 

38 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

This.

I agree, it’s a violent sport.  But all things being equal let’s focus the violence on the opposing team...lol.  But I get your point.

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

If the objective is safety, the NFL should fine him for endangering another player.  Who cares if it’s a player on his own team. Open your eyes and don’t lead with your helmet, Neal.  This is a repeat occurrence for him.

He almost cost us Seattle game with that late hit....he clearly is having some mental issues.

Goodwin was sooo trash I bet you anything he wouldnt find a water boy job on Browns team!!!