matt ryan's last three games have been back to a great level

jdawg4876

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

matts last three games looks like this....

67/91 for about a 74 percent completion rate. 5 tds to 1 int and 727 yds

Matt Ryan is playing stellar football right now but for some reason some guys still want to nitpick and demean his greatness.  He will go down as one of the best ever to play the game.....and before anyone plays the Julio Jones card....Montana had Rice and still got into the Hall of Fame.  I really appreciate our QB.  Way to go Matt and keep piling up the numbers! Most importantly, Ws!

Ryan has played great for 5 straight games.

• at NYJ - 18/29 (62.1%), 254 YDS (8.8), 2 TD, 0 INT, 113.3 QB Rating
  • at CAR - 24/38 (63.2%), 313 YDS (8.2), 2 TD, 1 INT, 95.6  QB Rating
  • DAL - 22/29 (75.9%), 215 YDS (7.4), 2 TD, 1 INT, 104.8 QB Rating
  • at SEA - 19/27 (70.4%), 195 YDS (7.2), 2 TD, 0 INT, 115.5 QB Rating
  • TB - 26/35 (74.3%), 317 YDS (9.1), 1 TD, 0 INT, 111.3 QB Rating

Where are all the ******* who wanted Ryan gone about a month ago?  They want to ignore the INTs weren't his fault when they hit his players in the hands.  Sure his accuracy  may have been off some early in the year, but I blame that more on him not getting good reps w/ the wr core.  Julio is usually missing practice during the week, plus he was hurt early in the season, so I'm sure he missed even more practices than usual.  Throw in Sanu being out too and then our Oline getting hurt at the same time, and yet we were still in every game with M Ryan. 

M Ryan has always had lower TDs in the RZ compared to the very top of the league, but I believe it is because of how we call our RZ offense, which is more run based (or has been).  I'm happy with that, as stats don't mean **** if you can't win. 

EDIT:  Why is Re tard viewed as a cuss word?  how Re tard ed is that?

Edited by dawgsjw

18 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Matt Ryan is playing stellar football right now but for some reason some guys still want to nitpick and demean his greatness.  He will go down as one of the best ever to play the game.....and before anyone plays the Julio Jones card....Montana had Rice and still got into the Hall of Fame.  I really appreciate our QB.  Way to go Matt and keep piling up the numbers! Most importantly, Ws!

So did Steve Young

19 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

Ryan has done this with julio only averaging 5-6 tds a season

3 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

Where are all the ******* who wanted Ryan gone about a month ago?  They want to ignore the INTs weren't his fault when they hit his players in the hands.  Sure his accuracy  may have been off some early in the year, but I blame that more on him not getting good reps w/ the wr core.  Julio is usually missing practice during the week, plus he was hurt early in the season, so I'm sure he missed even more practices than usual.  Throw in Sanu being out too and then our Oline getting hurt at the same time, and yet we were still in every game with M Ryan. 

M Ryan has always had lower TDs in the RZ compared to the very top of the league, but I believe it is because of how we call our RZ offense, which is more run based (or has been).  I'm happy with that, as stats don't mean **** if you can't win. 

coleman these last three games has had 4 rushing tds so thats a good amount

21 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

While we’re on the subject, Ryan passed Montana in career yards today. . .

2 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I am. He hasn't had a 3 TD game yet.

TDs are such a fickle metric of QB performance. Where I would like Ryan to have more TDs because he’s on my fantasy team and I want to see the media give him his due it doesn’t mean he’s not performing. 

We had 34 points on offense today. Matt happened to have one of those TD show up on the stat sheet, but really he’s more responsible for thoes points than anyone (well maybe not Julio this game) 

He posted a 92 ESPN QBR today, job well done 1 TD or 4TDs