If we don't tighten up our run defense, 9-7 is still a very real possibility. Vikes, Panthers, and Saints are going to run the ball. A lot. Panthers already put up 200 yards on the ground vs us without any weapons. Bucs were mounting a comeback on the backs of their run game. 

24 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

So at 7-4 with 4 divisional games left and a home game against the Vikings, where do you see us finishing?

Realistically, 10-6 or 9-7 and no playoffs. I just haven't seen any finish in this offense so far. Until I see some "foot on throat", "no holds barred" game plan then I think NO LEADS are ever safe with this team. 

5 minutes ago, Hooper72 said:

Realistically, 10-6 or 9-7 and no playoffs. I just haven't seen any finish in this offense so far. Until I see some "foot on throat", "no holds barred" game plan then I think NO LEADS are ever safe with this team. 

Did you not see our last drive where we went 75 yards killed like 6 minutes and scored a TD???

That is the definition of finish