Trade the farm for Roquan Smith

KRUNKuno

R Smith is the best LB'er in college.  He has KILLER instincts, that I imagine would thrive in our system.   He will post a top 3 40 time for LB'ers and possibly 3 cone if he does it.  His instincts are what makes him a 1st rounder, not even mentioning his physical attributes.

55 minutes ago, dawgsjw said:

R Smith is the best LB'er in college.  He has KILLER instincts, that I imagine would thrive in our system.   He will post a top 3 40 time for LB'ers and possibly 3 cone if he does it.  His instincts are what makes him a 1st rounder, not even mentioning his physical attributes.

Best LB in college , would be a perfect pick .  The announcers said yesterday he's missed 1 tackle all year , he's a machine , he can cover and has Falcon MLB written all over him . Also you could move Deion over to where he's better suited , if he declares, I'd certainly look into seeing what it would take to get him, but no farm.

1 hour ago, dawgsjw said:

We need to start going to the well here at home with Smart now at UGA, gonna be a whole different caliber of players coming out,football smart right out of the gate