I’m convinced Sark has learned his lessons and has turned the corner in running this offense. We are returning to the SuperBowl this year

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jdawg4876 said:

what besides a couple of rushed blitz throws, he has been money and in stride with julio and sanu all day

Yes, he needs to clean those up for the team to play on another level. We also need the defense to step it up. Goodwin needs to be cut and we need to add a decent corner.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Don't call it too soon. Ryan is still under throwing his wrs. Need him to play better.

Ryan has played great for 5 straight games.

• at NYJ - 18/29 (62.1%), 254 YDS (8.8), 2 TD, 0 INT, 113.3 QB Rating
  • at CAR - 24/38 (63.2%), 313 YDS (8.2), 2 TD, 1 INT, 95.6  QB Rating
  • DAL - 22/29 (75.9%), 215 YDS (7.4), 2 TD, 1 INT, 104.8 QB Rating
  • at SEA - 19/27 (70.4%), 195 YDS (7.2), 2 TD, 0 INT, 115.5 QB Rating
  • TB - 26/35 (74.3%), 317 YDS (9.1), 1 TD, 0 INT, 111.3 QB Rating

Get off Ryan's back.

25 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

You are nuts we almost blew this game against a bad team that had alot of starters out. We are not a good team we are a mess this year. Vikings and saints are going to kill us

Have you ever said anything positive in your life? Braves and Falcons alike and all you do is ***** and moan about everything. Seriously, why are you even here?

2 hours ago, JG2008 said:

I’m calling it right now. I’ve seen enough to convince me the last few weeks that Sark has finally turned the corner on running this offense.  Unless we suffer a season ending injury to a major key player such as Ryan, Julio or Alex Mack we are returning to the SuperBowl this season

Image result for PUMP THE BRAKES gif

We will never win a Super Bowl until we learn how to stop blowing leads. I get we had injuries, but backing your corners up 20 yards and letting them walk down the field on you EVERY single game is not going to work. Does not matter who is playing corner. 

1 hour ago, RYNE said:

We will never win a Super Bowl until we learn how to stop blowing leads. I get we had injuries, but backing your corners up 20 yards and letting them walk down the field on you EVERY single game is not going to work. Does not matter who is playing corner. 

Why do people keep talking about blown leads when the Falcons aren't blowing leads?

1 hour ago, RYNE said:

What lead did we blow today?

yes it's really encouraging but remember seattle and dallas were REALLY depleted teams  we haven't played the big boys yet--basically what scares me is philly rams and saints all resemble falcons from last year, with a great ground and air combo attack and qb play      at our best this year is not nearly as good as we finished the season last year beginning with the playoffs  more to prove but remain 'optimistically skeptical'

Next week is the big game...the Vikings are the toughest of our remaining opponents. Good thing it’s a home game

Saints defense can be had & is being exposed by the Rams right now

We should have beat the Panthers in Charlotte but we will get the here at home

We don’t have to beat Minnesota but it would be a huge statement if we did

This next game against minnesota is going to say a lot about Sark. I'm really looking forward to it. The team is finally focused and executing well. But the vikings have a tough defense and smart coaches. I have defended Sark but with all the talent the falcons have, I'm still not sure if Sark is good or not. So this should be a good test.

6 hours ago, JG2008 said:

I’m calling it right now. I’ve seen enough to convince me the last few weeks that Sark has finally turned the corner on running this offense.  Unless we suffer a season ending injury to a major key player such as Ryan, Julio or Alex Mack we are returning to the SuperBowl this season

Why? Did Atlanta win today?

When the Falcons win, they're going 19-0 and never losing another game for the rest of Ryan's career. When they lose, they'll never win again during Matt's career. 

Take the win for what it was... They beat a terrible team by 14.

7-4. They've beaten 6 bad teams and 1 average team (SEA),  lost to 1 great team (NE), 1 good team (CAR), and 2 bad teams (MIA and BUF). The remaining schedule has them playing 4 good teams and one bad team. Is 9-7 enough to make the playoffs?

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

You are nuts we almost blew this game against a bad team that had alot of starters out. We are not a good team we are a mess this year. Vikings and saints are going to kill us

Yeah we almost blew yet another lead at home to a bottom-feeding team with their QB out. This thread is pretty premature. 

You're always angry. In ABF....angry. In taft....angry. In tatb....angry.

Are you ever chill? Literally...ever? 

**** dude.

5 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I wasn't sure Sark could adapt to the NFL. He proved me wrong. Flawless play call. Long ball, play action, bootlegs, not predictable on first down, 12 GAUGE, pre-snap movement.... all of it! I'm honestly surprised and could not be happier. He's done a complete 180 but I'll also say the execution on the players part has been much better also. Loving this. 

That's the difference. Buddy was calling decent games. We were dropping balls, tipping balls, fumbling balls, overthrowing, under throwing, whiff blocking and committing dumass penalties.

4 minutes ago, Borat said:

Yeah we almost blew yet another lead at home to a bottom-feeding team with their QB out. This thread is pretty premature. 

The thread was most certainly premature.....but we beat them by two scores.

Of course we know it was closer than the final score indicates. That's what makes me think a lot of y'all don't watch other games though. Divisional games are almost always the weirdest games and ****, 70% of NFL games go the way this game did. 

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

The thread was most certainly premature.....but we beat them by two scores.

Of course we know it was closer than the final score indicates. That's what makes me think a lot of y'all don't watch other games though. Divisional games are almost always the weirdest games and ****, 70% of NFL games go the way this game did. 

Ppl think if you don't score on every drive and win by 100 you're a failure. It's hilarious man, ppl think it's college. 

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

That's the difference. Buddy was calling decent games. We were dropping balls, tipping balls, fumbling balls, overthrowing, under throwing, whiff blocking and committing dumass penalties.

There were def some lapses on both sides but I'm glad everything seems to be firing on all cylinders now. 

Just now, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Ppl think if you don't score on every drive and win by 100 you're a failure. It's hilarious man, ppl think it's college. 

I get it to an extent and I even felt the same way at points because.....well we all know.

But there's a reason Vegas makes a lot of money. NFL games almost always end up close. Momentum is a real thing and it ebbs and flows throughout a game. We won by 14 pts and people are talking about how we almost blew it. It's crazy. Only 6 games so far were one by more.

You sound like those Russian bots man... get the **** out of here with your negative energy...