I’m convinced Sark has learned his lessons and has turned the corner in running this offense. We are returning to the SuperBowl this year

JG2008

I’m calling it right now. I’ve seen enough to convince me the last few weeks that Sark has finally turned the corner on running this offense.  Unless we suffer a season ending injury to a major key player such as Ryan, Julio or Alex Mack we are returning to the SuperBowl this season

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Denim 424 throwover with an olive green hoodie underneath, slim fit Levi's w the adidas olive NMD R1 shoes.

Shanahan not only deprived Atlanta of a super bowl, but he deprived me of the excuse to go to Atlanta in that outfit.

Smh **** Shanahan.

Haha....it was criminal.

I wasn't sure Sark could adapt to the NFL. He proved me wrong. Flawless play call. Long ball, play action, bootlegs, not predictable on first down, 12 GAUGE, pre-snap movement.... all of it! I'm honestly surprised and could not be happier. He's done a complete 180 but I'll also say the execution on the players part has been much better also. Loving this. 

7 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I wasn't sure Sark could adapt to the NFL. He proved me wrong. Flawless play call. Long ball, play action, bootlegs, not predictable on first down, 12 GAUGE, pre-snap movement.... all of it! I'm honestly surprised and could not be happier. He's done a complete 180 but I'll also say the execution on the players part has been much better also. Loving this. 

Actually i would say his transition to a completely different offense is impressive and he has us looking much better in his 1st year than Shanny had us looking under his 1st year.   This offensive scheme works and works really well it is just very hard to grasp and learn so i think it was BS on most of us fans for not giving him a chance to learn it like we gave the players time to learn it the 1st year under shanny.