Empty Seats?

rudy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna preface this by saying I'm gonna come across as an *** about this BUT..... 

I'm getting a little fed up with people complaining about empty seats at this stadium. TONS of people are walking around and in the concourses, taking in the new digs, there's A LOT to do at MB.

And before anybody feels the need to chime in and tell me I'm wrong, I've been there several times during the games this season. I know what I'm talking about. Sit down and stop bitching about what it looks like on TV. That stadium is packed on GameDay.

I'm off my soapbox now :D

51 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I'm gonna preface this by saying I'm gonna come across as an *** about this BUT..... 

I'm getting a little fed up with people complaining about empty seats at this stadium. TONS of people are walking around and in the concourses, taking in the new digs, there's A LOT to do at MB.

And before anybody feels the need to chime in and tell me I'm wrong, I've been there several times during the games this season. I know what I'm talking about. Sit down and stop bitching about what it looks like on TV. That stadium is packed on GameDay.

I live in NY.  I cannot complain but I am going to make sure I get down for at least one game a year starting next year.  

56 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Agreed.  I think the only ones who are worried about it are people who haven't been to the games to see just how many people are actually there.  They just aren't in their seats...

9 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I live in NY.  I cannot complain but I am going to make sure I get down for at least one game a year starting next year.  

Yep and you will be one walking around, Eating $2 dogs and loving the place.

then there gonna be yet another topic about why yo asz not in your seat at kick off: andthe op of this topic,,,,yeah he gonna be in the hot dog line too.