Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ya_boi_j

Throwback Sunday

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I just feel like when we wear throwbacks, we seem to lose.

Lose the first one, win the second one. And today is the second time we've worn em this season.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’ll be wearing my black jersey today

I’m wearing my first falcons jersey I ever got, an Eric Metcalf jersey from 94 or 95? Can’t remember exactly when I got it.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, ChiefGSU275 said:

I’m wearing my first falcons jersey I ever got, an Eric Metcalf jersey from 94 or 95? Can’t remember exactly when I got it.

That’s pretty sick. My throwbacks are a white Sanders and a black Ryan. I superstitiously look at the Sanders one as a good luck charm. Wear it when I feel the team desperately needs a win. I’ve worn it once this year, against the Jets. I know, it’s silly 

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s pretty sick. My throwbacks are a white Sanders and a black Ryan. I superstitiously look at the Sanders one as a good luck charm. Wear it when I feel the team desperately needs a win. I’ve worn it once this year, against the Jets. I know, it’s silly 

Last minute change and decided to wear my black Roddy from 2010 season. Let’s go birds! 

5 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I was going to say the same thing

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

We are 1-2 in them. This narrative needs to die.

We are 0-2 against the Bucs under Dan Quinn when we wear red. Surely we will win today because of black. Lol

1 minute ago, rudy said:

They're within 7 points now...from 21 down

Typical falcon yet people still guaranteeing a super bowl birth. Offense better wake up starting now

8 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Yeah, I agree. Even when they win, it seems to be a struggle at some point. The only outlier was the San Fran game last year.

Ditch the throwbacks. It's bad mojo.

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

We are 1-2 in them. This narrative needs to die.

So we've only played three games in them? Research much? I recall a pic of JA, Burner, and Matty sporting them. That was quite a while back and we've worn them multiple times since.