Have a parking pass available for Falcon fan

Tandy

I have a parking pass available in Lot P for tomorrows game.    

1. You must be a Falcon fan planning to attend the game.

2. You have a valid email address I can send it to - and you have a printer you can use to print it.

That's all you need.   First come - first serve!

4 hours ago, ga12r1 said:

Do you still have the pass? The wife and I drove up tonight for the game and it sure would come in handy tomorrow!

I sent the pass to your email address.  Enjoy the game - and let me know you got the pass please.

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!

1 hour ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

We'll miss you Tandy.  Hope all is well with you and yours!

We are working hard to get Nito back in shape to go to the games.   You don't know how much it's killing me to miss them live - but I am watching and yelling along here!     Yell just a little louder to help make up for my big mouth - will ya?

GO FALCONS!   RISE UP!

16 minutes ago, ga12r1 said:

I got it. Thanks a ton. We are very excited!!!

Have fun!   There's a little bar right there where you park.   If you get there really early - usually full of Falcon fans having a beer before the game and they play the NFL channel or early games depending on our game time.     There is also tailgating all over the place in that parking lot.

If you don't already have it - download WAZE and put the lot number in - it will take you the best way to get there and lead you right to the gate.

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

Have fun!   There's a little bar right there where you park.   If you get there really early - usually full of Falcon fans having a beer before the game and they play the NFL channel or early games depending on our game time.     There is also tailgating all over the place in that parking lot.

If you don't already have it - download WAZE and put the lot number in - it will take you the best way to get there and lead you right to the gate.

Awesome. Thanks again!