I hope my boy Julio finishes the season with more than just 1 Touchdown

Falcons Fan MVP

27 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

He definitely will. Not many more tho. Find it hilarious how such a point of emphasis this off-season was getting Julio RZ targets. Sark certainly hasn’t kept that promise. 

Seems like they’ve been saying that for the last 5 seasons. I didn’t fall for it. Had him sitting in my lap for Fantasy and everyone thought I’d take him but I passed. Took Freeman instead... didn’t work out :’( 

For as perfect of a football player that he is, this has to be the one catch with him. He has never been a big TD guy. But he manages to produce catches and yards at an extremely high level despite missing what seems like 2 games a year to injury. Oh yeah, that might be the other catch with him, he is almost always injured/playing injured. I can barely remember what a %100 healthy Julio looks like. Which only makes his legend greater considering how much he produces while playing injured.

For what it's worth, id take those flaws over being immature, diva-ish, hot-headed, or off the field issues that seem to have plagued other star WRs.

He doesn't have the shiftiness to get wide open in the red zone with a condensed field and Ryan rarely likes to throw to 'covered' receivers . Personally I've thought when we do try to get him jump ball opportunities, he hasn't been great at winning early position. And his catch radius in traffic ain't great.

Rich man's andre johnson more than, idk, randy moss/fitzgerald type of player

On 11/25/2017 at 1:36 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Julio Jones is my all time favorite Falcon both on and off the field. I hope that Julio gets at least a few more Touchdowns before the season ends. I know at the end of the day the only stat that matters is wins and losses. I just hope that Julio finishes the season with more than 1 TD catch.  

You are good.  HE got you two so far today.