Currently ranked 5th in Sacks

atljbo

7 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

“Sacks are a meaningless stat... its all about moving the qb off the spot”

:lol:

thank you based quinn 

Bro, not many say it but I will. I appreciate how you always seem ready to ball. Its been a minute since I've actually walked around looking for my cleats. Thank you man. Not just this post but dang 98% of your posts this season. Keep correcting us man!

8 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

“Sacks are a meaningless stat... its all about moving the qb off the spot”

:lol:

thank you based quinn 

Too bad you skewed the quote.  Unless it wasn't Mike Smith you were quoting.  Because he acutually said sacks are a meaningless stat if you aren't getting consistent pressure on the QB.  And he's actually right about it.  But obviously you hold some type of grudge against the winningest coach in franchise history.  Lemme guess, a Reeves fan?

4 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Too bad you skewed the quote.  Unless it wasn't Mike Smith you were quoting.  Because he acutually said sacks are a meaningless stat if you aren't getting consistent pressure on the QB.  And he's actually right about it.  But obviously you hold some type of grudge against the winningest coach in franchise history.  Lemme guess, a Reeves fan?

Wow...

its a running joke on this board

you must be fun at parties..

i do hold a grudge against a defensive head coach that never fielded a quality defensive team.. we wasted years of matt ryans career with his inibity to find quality defensive talent.. were a 4-3 no wait a 3-4 no wait were mixed.. wait no idk what im doing... 

its no surprise that the bucs are bottom of the league in sacks..  

smith was great for what this team needed after vickgate, but lets not pretend he had any idea what he was doing after choking away that game vs the 49ers

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Bro, not many say it but I will. I appreciate how you always seem ready to ball. Its been a minute since I've actually walked around looking for my cleats. Thank you man. Not just this post but dang 98% of your posts this season. Keep correcting us man!

Kog i cant tell if this is sarcasm or not lol and that worries me :lol:

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Wow...

its a running joke on this board

you myst be fun at parties..

i do hold a grudge against a defensive head coach that never fielded a quality defensive team.. we wasted years of matt ryans career with his inibity to find quality defensive talent.. were a 4-3 no wait a 3-4 no wait were mixed.. wait no idk what im doing... 

its no surprise that the bucs are bottom of the league in sacks..  

smith was great for what this team needed after vickgate, but lets not pretend he had any idea what he was doing after choking away that game vs the 49ers

Exactly!  We had no identity with Smith.

12 hours ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Top 3 in nfc hmmm

#2 in the NFC trailing the Vikings by one sack with one fewer game played. With tomorrow's game, The Falcons could have 31-33 sacks to date making them #1 in the NFC after 11 games.

This will be a great stat going into playing pocket passers.

We could finish around 42-45 sacks for the season.