Freeman ruled out for Sunday vs Bucs

CADirtyBird

I think Free may need to alter his playing style a bit to be able to maximize his time in the NFL....I've noticed that because he's so physical and will run DB's over regularly, it seems to me guys are giving him more shots than I see other RB's take. Could just be me, but I wish the best for him and hope he can give the Falcons another 4-6 years.

17 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Good call.. we need him for 5 years not 1 week 

you could see a decrease in snaps in future seasons. Depending onn what happens in the minnesota game. Coleman may start to get more snaps this season. They dont want to overwork or injure him like he has been this season. i think its even more evident now that he will always be in a 2 rb system, its the right fit for him, not 1.

Edited by caponine

10 minutes ago, caponine said:

you could see a decrease in snaps in future seasons. Depending onn what happens in the minnesota game. Coleman may start to get more snaps this season. They dont want to overwork or injure him like he has been this season. i think its even more evident now that he will always be in a 2 rb system, its the right fit for him, not 1.

If free would just stop leading with his head hed be fine.. i dont want free in a wheelchair at the age of 40.. hope he plays smarter coming back 

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

If free would just stop leading with his head hed be fine.. i dont want free in a wheelchair at the age of 40.. hope he plays smarter coming back 

even without the concussions, he has been banged up alot this season. but youre right though youre asking a player like freeman not to do the things that made him a top back. He looks for that physicality