Here is what I want to hear from the national media after Sunday’s game...

marvinthemartian

1 hour ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

"They're BAAAAAAAAAACK!"

But will probably be

"Falcons dismantle banged up Bucs"

And like we're not somewhat banged up", too?!?!?!  You never hear any of that crap when WE lose ---- only when we beat a decent team! 

I've decided that ESPN, NFL Channel and all those other jock sniffers can Kiss My Grits!!! 

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Why do y’all care so much about random people’s opinions???

Maybe we can finally put this question, which we hear all the time when a fan mentions the media's opinion, to rest once and for all. For you guys that seem to really get bothered by this, and some of you really apparently do, realize this...some fans enjoy hearing the respect given to their team. It's really not strange, as a matter of fact, it's pretty much human nature to want respect. So why is it so strange to want the team you follow to get respect from the media. And really, if it bothered me as much as it seems to bother some others, man....I wouldn't even open the thread. I'd move on to the next. 

Edited by gp_74

I just want the win...

It'll help us in our wildcard standings even more. With that said though, the Bucs "should" be an easy win, but this team, mainly offensively, has A LOT of room to even get close to the production it displayed last season. 

Get the win, but get better...and quick too because the Vikings are next in line.

I wish we as Falcons fans could stop being so sensitive to what anyone says about us.

As the saying goes

"It doesn't matter what they call you, it matters what you answer to"

So let people think whatever they want to about the Atlanta Falcons, it doesn't change the outcome of the games.

Plus, maybe it's just me but I feel much more gratified as a fan when no one else is on my teams bandwagon. It's like being in a relationship with someone before they get rich, my loyalty unquestioned.