Dakota Prescott

jgentry162

If I'm not mistaken, our game was the first game Zeke missed for them. Well, with him they still had 3 losses. If they had come in undefeated I could understand the argument about Zeke being out. But they didn't. They're problems are a lot deeper than Zeke being out. 

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

Eh I don’t know about that. He’s playing ATROCIOUS last 3 games. 

Yeah true Godzilla ,  but he's still a young man  on a bad team , he's done remarkeably well in his short career , for someone drafted so late , who many didn't think had a chance to play in this league. He's gonna have bad games , but he's had some very good ones too. Im no fan of the Cowboys  ( Falcons only )  but I am a fan of the underdog .

15 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Yeah true Godzilla ,  but he's still a young man  on a bad team , he's done remarkeably well in his short career , for someone drafted so late , who many didn't think had a chance to play in this league. He's gonna have bad games , but he's had some very good ones too. Im no fan of the Cowboys  ( Falcons only )  but I am a fan of the underdog .

I think Dak's a good guy. Hopefully he overcomes this and fans are patient with him.

24 minutes ago, fuego said:

If I'm not mistaken, our game was the first game Zeke missed for them. Well, with him they still had 3 losses. If they had come in undefeated I could understand the argument about Zeke being out. But they didn't. They're problems are a lot deeper than Zeke being out. 

I told a Cowboys fan this on another message board. The guys inside their locker room probably could tell you that there's something going on that has nothing to do with the field. They're going through what we suffered through two years ago. Sucks for their fans but I couldn't be happier for Jerry Jones right now.

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I told a Cowboys fan this on another message board. The guys inside their locker room probably could tell you that there's something going on that has nothing to do with the field. They're going through what we suffered through two years ago. Sucks for their fans but I couldn't be happier for Jerry Jones right now.

Nah **** their fans. They could be 8-8 and swear they’re the best in the league.

11 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Sounds like every board

I don't waste time on other teams boards so that's out of my league. But I do know for a fact that it sounds like this very board. Heck this team could be 0-10 right now and this board would state that the team has more talent than the patriots and should be 10-0

I definitely think Dak has been exposed a bit. Last year and for the first part of this year they were able to protect him with Zeke. Now that Zeke is out more has fallen on his shoulders and he hasn't responded well. I think in the long-term he'll be fine, not great, but fine. But right now, the game being fully on his shoulders, he's not ready for it. But his poor streak actually started before Zeke started serving his suspension. Last 5 games:

• 93/143 (65.0%), 892 YDS (6.2), 2 TD, 5 INT, 72.4 QB Rating - 17 Sacks, 103 Yards

5 hours ago, Slappywhite said:

Man thats harsh on a 2nd year QB , who just lost a main clog in his teams style of play.   Dak is  gonna be fine . 

I watched that game yesterday and the thought that went through my head was "all these people saying the 'hangover' is real, have forgotten about that sophomore slump, and Daks showing it's real"

:D

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

I watched that game yesterday and the thought that went through my head was "all these people saying the 'hangover' is real, have forgotten about that sophomore slump, and Daks showing it's real"

:D

Sure, it all may be true, but my point is . he's a 2nd year pro , an underdog coming in . He may pan out , he may not , but he sure has made the most of his situation .

47 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Sure, it all may be true, but my point is . he's a 2nd year pro , an underdog coming in . He may pan out , he may not , but he sure has made the most of his situation .

I totally agree with that. I liked him in college and somehow in the back of my mind hoped he'd fall to a place where we could draft him and let him sit under Matt. Glad to see the young man doing well, but the sophomore slump is hitting him hard right now