Who’s this guy , is this true ?

caponine

I think we'd be crazy to play him this week. He needs to be fully 100% healed up and fearless. Also, I think the momentum of more carries for Coleman will serve him (and us) well. And it doesn't hurt getting Ward some snaps.

I love Freeman, but we're 2-0 without him right now. Don't shake things up unless our backs are against the wall. We're still very much in the thick of this.

I think the whole point of the original post, which some here obviously missed, is this WRITER says he'll be out sunday but play against the bucs, and it's the bucs we play this sunday........so in other words, this writer is just a dled clone  :ninja::lol:

edit to add: someone who does twitter should tweet this guy:

"so Free is out sunday then"

"yes"

"but he'll play against the bucs"?

"yes"

"so then, you obviously don't know we play the Bucs this sunday, and Free either will play or he won't play"

I would bet the farm his next response would be

"YES"

4 hours ago, papachaz said:

I think the whole point of the original post, which some here obviously missed, is this WRITER says he'll be out sunday but play against the bucs, and it's the bucs we play this sunday........so in other words, this writer is just a dled clone  :ninja::lol:

"yes"

"yes"

"so then, you obviously don't know we play the Bucs this sunday, and Free either will play or he won't play"

"YES"

Maybe he meant the second Bucs game

5 hours ago, papachaz said:

"yes"

"yes"

"YES"

HAHA FUNNY/purple

Read that again. What he said was reports said Freeman was out and he then was later told by someone else Freeman was playing.  

8 hours ago, caponine said:
REPORTS HAVE INDICATED that Devonta Freeman will sit on Sunday. However, I’m told that Freeman WILL PLAY vs Tampa Bay.