What Are Your Top 3 Positions For The 2018 Draft, Top 3 For FA

Knight of God

For the FA, I hope we resign all three DT's and Clayborn. I also hope we look at OL, WR, and CB in the the FA. OG Jonathan Cooper, WR Sammy Watkins, and/or Beshaud Breeland

Draft, my top three positions if we resign even two DT's and Clayborn, as well as the smart thing signing OL, WR, and CB in FA

FS, RB, TE and not necessarily in that order. If we stand pat with doing little, I concede we should look at DT, OG, and FS and seriously in that order.

23 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

KOG which combo would you prefer if 3 of these underclassmen declared?

OG Braden Smith/FS Jaquan Johnson

FS Deshon Elliott/OG Beau Benzschawel

Braden Smith >

Jaquan Johnson >

@youngbloodzput me on years ago to watch the boys from The U, especially at Safety. This past year I spied their UDFA Jamal Carter and watched highlights, games, scout tape, and anything I could find. He's a good kid with a tendency to lead with his head and also played behind guys who are lights out, but the Broncos believe they can groom him, dude's work ethic is insane. No way I will ever take a safety from any other school over a kid from the U. I love Bama, but we have nothing on the U when it comes to safeties. Not ever. Richt is also well known for having a weakness for wanting safeties to play better than their abilities. How many safeties from MR's years at UGA are in the NFL?

Jaquan Johnson >>>>

13 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Braden Smith >

Jaquan Johnson >

@youngbloodzput me on years ago to watch the boys from The U, especially at Safety. This past year I spied their UDFA Jamal Carter and watched highlights, games, scout tape, and anything I could find. He's a good kid with a tendency to lead with his head and also played behind guys who are lights out, but the Broncos believe they can groom him, dude's work ethic is insane. No way I will ever take a safety from any other school over a kid from the U. I love Bama, but we have nothing on the U when it comes to safeties. Not ever. Richt is also well known for having a weakness for wanting safeties to play better than their abilities. How many safeties from MR's years at UGA are in the NFL?

Jaquan Johnson >>>>

I love Johnson. Kid is a playmaker. His problem is he wont wow anyone at the combine. But he is a fierce competitor 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:29 PM, Knight of God said:

For the FA, I hope we resign all three DT's and Clayborn. I also hope we look at OL, WR, and CB in the the FA. OG Jonathan Cooper, WR Sammy Watkins, and/or Beshaud Breeland

Draft, my top three positions if we resign even two DT's and Clayborn, as well as the smart thing signing OL, WR, and CB in FA

FS, RB, TE and not necessarily in that order. If we stand pat with doing little, I concede we should look at DT, OG, and FS and seriously in that order.

Seriously on that FA front if we landed 2 of those 3 I'd be pretty happy.

Im a Breeland fan I've always liked him and if they managed to get Cooper in here he'd be nice competition for the Levitre and Schweitzer.

Im figuring Gabriel most likely is gone this year may well end up in San Fran with KS so that's draft or your Watkins option.

On 09/12/2017 at 0:05 AM, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Im not resigning Clayborn, it stunts the growth of Takk.

I resign Poe and Jarrett at DT

Free Agency:

Jimmy Graham

Backup DL

NFL Draft:

1. Quinton Nelson

2. James Washington (really opens up Julio)

3. DL

4. OL

Even if Falcons drafted a WR that high, Washington will be long gone by the pick.

On 12/11/2017 at 0:57 PM, kiwifalcon said:

Not depth my friend get more top tier talent in here preferably through the draft.

This.

We have to stop thinking of depth as "depth" and creating depth by pushing good players down the depth chart. Brooks Reed was a starter turned depth. Shelby and Crawford are similar guys. Even Clayborn. Keep adding top talent. 

If we lost no one, our biggest weak positions are RG, TE and FB on offense.  Next would be a tall speed receiver.

On defense, it's base set LB (Riley) and more interior push at DT.  

Those are the main needs, and we really need to hit all of them.  A playmaker at FS or pass rusher or RB is never a bad thing either.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:00 AM, kiwifalcon said:

No positions I think we have the foundations laid across the board.

Just get me playmakers I don't care what position.

I think we have the the playmakers on offense.  We just don't have the guys that help the playmakers reach their potential.  

We need OG's now.  We have good OT's (and that is a tough thing to find) and we have a top tier OC.  What we don't have are OG's.  The offense is not built to work consistently good year after year because we don't have the guys all along the line to make it happen.  

On defense, add playmakers, but on offense, WE NEED OG's. 

A large powerful unstoppable DE, and RB, and another top OL ,,,  We have in a nut shell,, this three players are our biggest needs.. That monster extra large powerful RB can do more for a team than anything other than a DE with the same draft.

WE need the monster back and DE,, Take what ever you want with the other picks,, But these two players would make this team unbeatable.  Yes we all know we have to keep the OL in tact and Ryan upright... But these two players I mentioned woiuld make Ryan's job so so so much easier.. opposing Ds could not rush if we ran the ball with a huge power back that we don't have right now. yes.. WE have two great backs in Cole and Free... But look at how many times we need that must yard or two.... to keep us on the field and the opposing teams off the field. 

If we don't take care of these needs ,, forget about us doing any more than we do this year.

On 12/9/2017 at 0:05 AM, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

Im not resigning Clayborn, it stunts the growth of Takk.

I resign Poe and Jarrett at DT

Free Agency:

Jimmy Graham

Backup DL

NFL Draft:

1. Quinton Nelson

2. James Washington (really opens up Julio)

3. DL

4. OL

IF we are lucky enough to land Nelson, we will seriously compete for the championship next season.  

I have never made such a statement, but I truly feel that Nelson is that once-in-a-decade type of OL that can change the way an offense performs.  

1 hour ago, etherdome said:

IF we are lucky enough to land Nelson, we will seriously compete for the championship next season.  

I have never made such a statement, but I truly feel that Nelson is that once-in-a-decade type of OL that can change the way an offense performs.  

That's a huge call because the most notable lineman of that elk to come out in the last 6-7 years has probably been Tyron Smith and Zach Martin.Heaven forbid they all went Dallas but too me they aren't close to winning it all.

On 11/24/2017 at 0:29 AM, Knight of God said:

I'll go along with that, but we'll need another DT if we loose Poe