Vikings - Case Keenum

Rod23

I have to admit. I haven't watched much Viking football this year. At first I wasn't overly concerned about this team when the Falcons face them in 2 weeks. However, watching them on Thanksgiving today, I'm a little concerned. Their defense is good, of course because Zimmer is their couch. Case Keenum is no slouch either. I think we can beat them but I think it will come down to the wire. I think if we get consistent pressure on Keenum we got a shot because watching him today he doesn't seem very mobile. What say you?

By the way, ya'll remember when we had Zimmer as our defense coordinator? If memory serves me correctly that is the year we had Petrino. With all the crap our team had going on that year our defense was actually good!

Well it seems like the way the Vikings defense is playing they are playing the same prevent defense with the lead and Stafford has figured that out. Lions are starting to get points off of it. If the Vikings do that against us I will pick us to win hands down. Plus our offensive talent is beyond the Lions Talent and it aint even close. I know this is about Keenum, its just an observation.

Edited by ICUH8N

17 hours ago, Rod23 said:

I have to admit. I haven't watched much Viking football this year. At first I wasn't overly concerned about this team when the Falcons face them in 2 weeks. However, watching them on Thanksgiving today, I'm a little concerned. Their defense is good, of course because Zimmer is their couch. Case Keenum is no slouch either. I think we can beat them but I think it will come down to the wire. I think if we get consistent pressure on Keenum we got a shot because watching him today he doesn't seem very mobile. What say you?

By the way, ya'll remember when we had Zimmer as our defense coordinator? If memory serves me correctly that is the year we had Petrino. With all the crap our team had going on that year our defense was actually good!

I really wanted us to keep Zimmer. He's the best DC we've had since Glanville in the late 70s.

We'll be up against a team that's on fire and playing at a high level...the perfect test for us if we want to have an opportunity to win the division and make a playoff run. We can match up with anybody and dictate what we want to do on both sides of the ball, we just can't get in our own way.

On 11/24/2017 at 0:39 PM, Durrty said:

We'll be up against a team that's on fire and playing at a high level...the perfect test for us if we want to have an opportunity to win the division and make a playoff run. We can match up with anybody and dictate what we want to do on both sides of the ball, we just can't get in our own way.

Vikings are way over due for a loss and a bad game. I think we win.