3 NFC South teams in PFF Top 6

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2017-pffelo-nfl-power-rankings-week-12?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=cjaff

Not sure how much stock you guys put into PFF metrics, but we're considered the 2nd ranked offense and 4th ranked defense, player-wise. The Saints, Falcons, and Panthers are ranked 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively in their power rankings. 

Best division in the NFL this year? I say yes.

10 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2017-pffelo-nfl-power-rankings-week-12?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=cjaff

Not sure how much stock you guys put into PFF metrics, but we're considered the 2nd ranked offense and 4th ranked defense, player-wise. The Saints, Falcons, and Panthers are ranked 4th, 5th, and 6th respectively in their power rankings. 

Best division in the NFL this year? I say yes.

Yeah, but when you figure in our Gawd Awful Special Teams, where does that put us as a team?!?!?! 

They need to straighten that crap out, NOW!

2 hours ago, Dr_truth189 said:

The NFC south is going to start looking like the SEC in terms of sheer talent.  

The NFC South has always been the SEC region of the NFL. 

Atlanta Falcons = Georgia Bulldogs 

New Orleans Saints = LSU Tigers with Georgia Tech colors replacing blue with black

Carolina Panthers = South Carolina Gamecocks with North Carolina colors, but I consider them as the Auburn Tigers of the NFL

Tampa Bay Buccaneers = Florida Gators who hasn't made the playoffs in 10 years. 

Edited by mqg96