Thankful for this young D-line Talent

atljbo

Bengals picking Hardison over Grady Jarrett

Grady Jarrett

Thankyou Bengals... The team that has Geno Atkins passed up grady jarrett and we greatly profit from that... Grady Jarrett is one of the best DTs in this league.... The dude also bring toughness and leadership... We havnt had an all around DT like Grady Jarrett in a long time.

Takk Mckinley

Thankyou Seahawks.... Dallas wanted Takk bad and as a guy who liked Taco.. Mannnn im soo glad we drafted Mckinley but Takk thanked yall (seahawks) also with that sack fumble last week... Like a draft expert buddy of mines told me all summer that Takk reminds him of ziggy ansah... He has grown man strength but can also beat you around the edge.

Vic Beasley

Man i do not get this fan base and there hating on a young talented pass rusher that lead the league in sacks last year... Vic Beasley has all the talent in the league and we use the guy in unique ways....  You guys want him to chase and spy russ all game all over the field and be a beast on pass rushing downs ? The dude should have easily had 2 or 3 sacks if he was playing a normal QB... Vic has to improve his counter moves... Ive seen him show his new bullrush this year that jolts the tackle back but he needs a counter to get off the block... .. But you have a rusher that has proved that he can produce 10 sacks man.

Conclusion

We have 2 ends that has 10 sa ck a year talent and a DT that brings something special as a inside defender... All 3 25 years old or younger

I love Jarrett his motor is undeniable and even though Wilson ran away from him a couple of times his hustle up n down the field from a 300 lb guy is freakish.

That move he put n the Seahawks G he was like WTH just happend lol.

Cant believe Jarrett lasted until the 5th round WOW.Thank you the Bengals.

23 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Bengals picking Hardison over Grady Jarrett

Grady Jarrett

Thankyou Bengals... The team that has Geno Atkins passed up grady jarrett and we greatly profit from that... Grady Jarrett is one of the best DTs in this league.... The dude also bring toughness and leadership... We havnt had an all around DT like Grady Jarrett in a long time.

Takk Mckinley

Thankyou Seahawks.... Dallas wanted Takk bad and as a guy who liked Taco.. Mannnn im soo glad we drafted Mckinley but Takk thanked yall (seahawks) also with that sack fumble last week... Like a draft expert buddy of mines told me all summer that Takk reminds him of ziggy ansah... He has grown man strength but can also beat you around the edge.

Vic Beasley

Man i do not get this fan base and there hating on a young talented pass rusher that lead the league in sacks last year... Vic Beasley has all the talent in the league and we use the guy in unique ways....  You guys want him to chase and spy russ all game all over the field and be a beast on pass rushing downs ? The dude should have easily had 2 or 3 sacks if he was playing a normal QB... Vic has to improve his counter moves... Ive seen him show his new bullrush this year that jolts the tackle back but he needs a counter to get off the block... .. But you have a rusher that has proved that he can produce 10 sacks man.

Conclusion

We have 2 ends that has 10 sa ck a year talent and a DT that brings something special as a inside defender... All 3 25 years old or younger

Folks just need to sit down and be thankul there was a time not that long ago we didn't have this much talent on defense at all.very thankful 

18 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Just a couple years ago we was the oldest and slowest D

We rebuilt the front 7 much faster than I ever thought we could have.  The entire front 7 is young and hyper talented. 

Some are coming down on Beasley, but Beasley is asked to do a ton of different things. Beasley and Takk are great bookends with Jarrett in the middle. 

Poe has taken longer than I thought he would to acclimate but he is lookimg better and better as year goes on as well. 

With the lights turning on for Takk at this point, Poe acclimating, we really have a chance to dial it up a big notch on defense the rest of the year.

this is the perfect time to surge! Let’s hope Neew Orleans fizzles out!