How well do the Falcons match up with The Vikings?

Falcons Fan MVP

I can't wait for the Vikings game 2 weeks from now. I look forward to seeing our offense vs their defense.

As fans it's okay to glance at our schedule. Assuming Freeman is back and our offense is healthy and their defense is healthy how well do we match up with these Vikings?

I can't wait for this game. Thank god it's a home game.

My father is a Vikings fan so by family obligations I've kept up with them. Their defense is legitimate. Everson Griffen, Anthony Barr, Eric Kendricks, and Linval Joseph are 4 good to great players among their front 7. Their secondary is good as well. Xavier Rhodes is one of the better corners in the league, Harrison Smith is one of the better safeties in the NFL. Trae Waynes isnt a stiff and Andrew Sendejo can lay a lick though hes no Keanu Neal. Terrence Newman and Marcus Sherels have played decent in their limited snaps. Overall this is easily one of the top defenses in the NFL.'

Keenum has played well, and a healthy Diggs along with Thielen equates to one of the best WR duos in the NFL. They can make plays. We need to score 24-27+ to win this one. 

5 minutes ago, Chi City Falcon said:

My father is a Vikings fan so by family obligations I've kept up with them. Their defense is legitimate. Everson Griffen, Anthony Barr, Eric Kendricks, and Linval Joseph are 4 good to great players among their front 7. Their secondary is good as well. Xavier Rhodes is one of the better corners in the league, Harrison Smith is one of the better safeties in the NFL. Trae Waynes isnt a stiff and Andrew Sendejo can lay a lick though hes no Keanu Neal. Terrence Newman and Marcus Sherels have played decent in their limited snaps. Overall this is easily one of the top defenses in the NFL.'

Keenum has played well, and a healthy Diggs along with Thielen equates to one of the best WR duos in the NFL. They can make plays. We need to score 24-27+ to win this one. 

Look forward to seeing if we can handle that D. Should be a great challenge.

You have a divisional game next week, win it first then go talk about how the team match up with the vikings.. what?! U think the Bucs game is a gimme?!!!! I’m pretty sure they will raise ****.. and we better be ready for it.. you are overlooking ur next opponent as if your team is 10-0... they ****in lost to the bills, dolphins and the panties.. all weak-as$ teams... 

just because we beat two good teams that lost several important starters doesn’t make us all the sudden that great of a team to overlook ur opponents..

26 minutes ago, A b said:

You have a divisional game next week, win it first then go talk about how the team match up with the vikings.. what?! U think the Bucs game is a gimme?!!!! I’m pretty sure they will raise ****.. and we better be ready for it.. you are overlooking ur next opponent as if your team is 10-0... they ****in lost to the bills, dolphins and the panties.. all weak-as$ teams... 

just because we beat two good teams that lost several important starters doesn’t make us all the sudden that great of a team to overlook ur opponents.

like I said as fans we can look ahead. 

9 hours ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

The Vikings are playing really well right now. The defense is stout and Keenum has been throwing well. Keenum isn't a Russell Wilson but he's not a statue either.  He's been sacked only 5 times in the 8 games he's started.

The Vikings will be exposed soon. Just like last year. I think Drew Brees  and Tom Brady could TORCH that Vikings defense. I think 2016 Matt Ryan and Kyle Shanahan would TORCH that defense. 

On 11/23/2017 at 2:23 AM, FinalScore2.0 said:

The Vikings are playing really well right now. The defense is stout and Keenum has been throwing well. Keenum isn't a Russell Wilson but he's not a statue either.  He's been sacked only 5 times in the 8 games he's started.

I think this will be a 23-20 type game. Could go either way. I'll take the home team.

I think ya'll are getting a little ahead of yourselves. I'm not saying that the Vikings are world beaters, but their defense is no joke, probably the best in the league right now. Also, Keenum is a little underrated and playing some really good ball right now. If the Falcons beat the Vikings it will probably be a close game.

11 minutes ago, Rod23 said:

I think ya'll are getting a little ahead of yourselves. I'm not saying that the Vikings are world beaters, but their defense is no joke, probably the best in the league right now. Also, Keenum is a little underrated and playing some really good ball right now. If the Falcons beat the Vikings it will probably be a close game.

I think the Eagles or Patriots would blow Minnesota out. 

By no means is this game going to be easy, but it is winnable. MR2 has been great the past 3 games. If that continues I think we have a chance. We need some help in the secondary too. I hope Poole can come back, and I already don't think Tru will be back. If it's a concussion, he's likely out