TRAP GAME? Could Be.

The Bucs have plenty of talent, so this is no trap game. I actually see TB as being a more dangerous team with Fitzpatrick running the offense. However, I also think the Falcons D will get after TB. I'm not predicting anything, but I do think we'll see a really good effort from the Falcons, and maybe a breakout game for Julio too. Or, the Falcons deliver a stinker, which we all know they can easily do.

On 11/22/2017 at 7:59 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Trap game because we're smelling ourselves, eatin turkey and making Christmas plans.

All while a desperate division foe cometh in that beat us more than any other NFCS foe in the Quinn era.

Beat us Sunday in our shiny new Dome where we suck monkey balls and our desperation level goes to Defcon 1. Trust me.

Explain to us why the Falcons are eating turkey and making X-mas plans and the other team isn't?

And what in the living **** does "smelling ourselves" mean?

Trap game because we're smelling ourselves, eatin turkey and making Christmas plans.

All while a desperate division foe cometh in that beat us more than any other NFCS foe in the Quinn era.

Beat us Sunday in our shiny new Dome where we suck monkey balls and our desperation level goes to Defcon

1. Trust me.

2. Not

3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Explain to us why the Falcons are eating turkey and making X-mas plans and the other team isn't?

And what in the living **** does "smelling ourselves" mean?

Went 3-1 in last 4. Won two in a row. Ranked by PFF as top five OFF and DEF. Playoff eligible. Home game against the lowly Bucs.

Yeah let's just celebrate. We'll take some time off, dust off an old game plan and show up smelling good to play the Sucs Sunday. 

No other NFCS team has beaten Quinn's Falcon squads more than the Sucs, who are desperate. Any questions son?

Definitely has the makings of another MIA or BUF trap game.

5 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

Absolutely a trap game. It's division, our ex coaches know our tendencies. They will play short pass 3 step ball control. On defense they will blitz early and often in 3rd and 6+.

If our coaches knew the players that well they wouldn't be ex-coaches.

If the idiot fans can think of all these things, why in the **** would the players and coaches not?

"Trap" games are for college kids playing some lame directional school. An NFL team playing against a hated division rival in a game they have to win is not a freaking "trap". It's made up nonsense.

Beat us Sunday in our shiny new Dome where we suck monkey balls and our desperation level goes to Defcon 1. Trust me.

We're already in desperation mode. If not, we should be. The Vikings are in Atlanta next week followed by the Saints four days later. There is little room for error. The Seahawks aren't out yet. Neither are the Lions.