This idiot is going to kill himself this weekend

kicker

Wow, so mathematical formulas based on science aren't science?

"I don't believe in science," Hughes added. "I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that's not science, that's just a formula. There's no difference between science and science fiction."

Also I doubt the freemason lizards at NASA are just going to let him get away this and blow the whole illusion :shrug:

This guy's talking about a dark secret that ranges from, every single licensed pilot  and ship navigator on Earth to freaking North Korea  all have to be complicit on.

And he thinks his brain ain't about to be forcibly melted :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

He could save his life and a couple thousand dollars by sticking a GoPro on a high altitude ballon.

I'm betting this is a stunt and he doesn't go through with it :ninja:

Apparently, he previously launched himself into the sky with a steam powered rocket. So not his first time being a moron. This one's just bigger.

3 hours ago, AF89 said:

Also I doubt the freemason lizards at NASA are just going to let him get away this and blow the whole illusion :shrug:

This guy's talking about a dark secret that ranges from, every single licensed pilot  and ship navigator on Earth to freaking North Korea  all have to be complicit on.

And he thinks his brain ain't about to be forcibly melted :rolleyes:

If dude doesn't watch it he's gonna be placed on the Mars colony inhabited by the children Nasa had kidnapped. 

Gonna be pretty ironic seeing the flat *** earth from there.

I’m not buying it. He wants to go to space and he can’t get there through NASA or SpaceX. This is a marketing ploy to get other people to fund his trip.

There is 0 chance this guy is smart enough to understand thermodynamics and still believe every person to circumvent the globe, every trade route in both directions across the oceans, and every which way of documented navigation has been a big hoax. He understands how the round moon rotates around the earth. He understands how day turns into night due to the rotation.

I’m not buying it. This guy is really smart. He’s getting people to fund his science experiment and when he’s done, he’s going to show them proof they are wrong. And he just converted to believing in flat Earth 1 year ago? Come on man. How can people not smell this BS?

10 minutes ago, pzummo said:

I’m not buying it. He wants to go to space and he can’t get there through NASA or SpaceX. This is a marketing ploy to get other people to fund his trip.

There is 0 chance this guy is smart enough to understand thermodynamics and still believe every person to circumvent the globe, every trade route in both directions across the oceans, and every which way of documented navigation has been a big hoax. He understands how the round moon rotates around the earth. He understands how day turns into night due to the rotation.

I’m not buying it. This guy is really smart. He’s getting people to fund his science experiment and when he’s done, he’s going to show them proof they are wrong. And he just converted to believing in flat Earth 1 year ago? Come on man. How can people not smell this BS?

Boy.....change some words around and...

giphy.gif

On 11/23/2017 at 10:57 AM, pzummo said:

Dude, Vicious went from "normal guy" to "the military groomed Trump to be our savior from corruption and pedophilia and the entire MSM is corrupt and the Marines are storming the CIA" in like two months. Then again, he probably didn't start as a really smart, so...