Ebay BS

WOR

Have any of yall sold anything recently? 

I've listed my old iPhone three times now and each time some "new user" bids 500 at the last minute and never pays. 

Have yall experienced this BS or know of a solution? I've contacted eBay but haven't heard back. 

Half of the Christams gifts I buy 

12 hours ago, WOR said:

I've listed my old iPhone three times now and each time some "new user" bids 500 at the last minute and never pays. 

Have yall experienced this BS or know of a solution? I've contacted eBay but haven't heard back. 

You tried Swappa ?

15 hours ago, WOR said:

Give it to charity you tight bastige...just sayin' 

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Never heard of them, I had to google.  I use craigslist because the people are local and you don't have to ship.  I recent sold a commercial 3600 psi power washer, try shipping that bad boy.  Posted and sold it within one hour.  

I prefer swappa for electronics. Especially phones. Way more reasonable than paying ebays ridiculous fees.