Today's drama-Quinn meets with Jalen Collins

Doctor Kildare

From CBS:

Collins is scheduled to meet with Falcons head coach Dan Quinn on Tuesday, at which point it will be determined if the team will reinstate the cornerback from his 10-game suspension, Kelsey Conway of the Falcons' official site reports.

Collins' suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drugs policy concluded following the Falcons' 34-31 win over the Seahawks on Monday. The 2015 second-round pick hasn't been able to practice with the team while he's been on suspension, so because of his time away from the field, there's no guarantee he'll be added back to the 53-man roster in advance of Sunday's game against the Buccaneers. If Collins is activated, he would likely serve in a reserve role in the secondary.

4 minutes ago, Peyton said:

He responded on the field so poorly after his suspension was announced, he was getting torched by guys who didn't even make their teams.  Hard for me to see this ending that well.

I honestly care exponentially less about how he played in preseason where he knew he was going to be suspended. I care exponentially more how he played after  Trufant went down. He really helped us get to the Super Bowl. 

My question to you is, if he can help us get to the Super Bowl again this year would you want him playing, or do you just want to complain about his preseason and cut him now?

Do you guys want the best chance we have of getting back to the Super Bowl this year or not? Have you forgotten how well he played aft3 Trufant went down last year?

Have you noticed any regression in NB Poole’s play?

PETITION TO SIGN COLLINS NOW, GET HIS ARSE BACK ON THIS ROSTER IMMEDIATELY.

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I honestly care exponentially less about how he played in preseason where he knew he was going to be suspended. I care exponentially more how he played after  Trufant went down. He really helped us get to the Super Bowl. 

My question to you is, if he can help us get to the Super Bowl again this year would you want him playing, or do you just want to complain about his preseason and cut him now?

I just think the odds are this guys been feeling sorry for himself for 3 months and hasn't kept himself in shape or mentally prepared to play.

As we have all learned this year, 2017 is not 2016.

But I do trust Quinn to figure out if Collins can help this team.

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

Do you guys want the best chance we have of getting back to the Super Bowl this year or not? Have you forgotten how well he played aft3 Trufant went down last year?

Have you noticed any regression in NB Poole’s play?

PETITION TO SIGN COLLINS NOW, GET HIS ARSE BACK ON THIS ROSTER IMMEDIATELY.

Lol 

Collins is a very talented player at a position that is difficult to find really good players at.  

Very sad day. Seems strange to me any Falcon fan would  celebrate the loss of a very talented second round CB that helped us get to the Super Bowl last year after Trufant went down. 

7 hours ago, gazoo said:

Gazoo I'll say this man.

The guy has let the team down twice not once twice this to me is a no brainer talent be ****ed.Hes an accident waiting to happen.The disappointing thing is we knew he had these issues rolled the dice and still got screwed.

Did he help the team yes he did but if I'm DQ I'm not getting burned by this guy again so I can handle him being cut loose.Much like Hageman they no where the line in the sand is with regards to team standards they both knew that so to me with that in mind there both easy let goes for mine.

You gotta stand for something no ifs no buts.