Trufant

falconsd56

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

One of the boards favorite whipping boys ......had himself a **** fine game last night.

He usually does have a good game my only problem with him is that he can't seem to catch the ball. Even that int last night bounced off of his arms and I thought for sure it was going to hit the ground.

It's amazing how before his contract he was underrated and after his contract he's overpaid. I just don't get some people.

He had plenty of motivation I think.No doubts his family and friends would have been at this game and it was the next closest thing to a home coming for him.

Never doubted his ability,he did get caught playing to deep on a couple of occasions.The thing I liked the most wasn't his coverage it was his run support when there RB got to the edge Tru was right there with good tackling technique to clean up with text book tackles.That was good to see.

40 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

I didn’t understand what he was doing on the one play where he left the wide out go basically uncovered for a big gain.  Other that, pretty solid game 

Yea.  If you’re thinking about the one that went to Jimmy Graham where he was responsible for him and gave him that huge cushion I was confused too.  Gruden made a comment as well.

I don’t think he’s been anywhere near as bad as the board has been claiming but he played well last night.  Overall the whole D did outside of a few lapses.