I'm excited for what we do at WR next year

stizz

Julio and Sanu are set in stone as your #1 and #2. However, if one of them go down, the offense goes stagnant. I want to see the FO take a few chances on playmakers midround. You figure Gabriel will go elsewhere for a payday and Roberts can't catch, leaving Hardy as the only one left behind the top 2. I had promise for Hall, but it looks like he's a one trick pony. He also suffers from letting the ball get to his body which almost led to a turnover last night.

Are there any prospects you all would like me to break down film on? We're likely looking at at least 3 new wide receivers being brought in and I can't wait to see if this FO with their recent drafting can find a gem.

I've always liked Kemal's brother Steve Ishmael out of Syracuse. I don't think he is expected to go early rounds but I could be wrong.

He has good size at 6'2" 209lb and seems to have good hands and speed at the college level. But I don't watch enough Syracuse football to have a good assessment. Do you think he could be a good fit?

12 minutes ago, jas82487 said:

I've always liked Kemal's brother Steve Ishmael out of Syracuse. I don't think he is expected to go early rounds but I could be wrong.

He has good size at 6'2" 209lb and seems to have good hands and speed at the college level. But I don't watch enough Syracuse football to have a good assessment. Do you think he could be a good fit?

Lanky guy without gamebusting speed. Knows how to make a play on the ball. Always seems to gain just enough separation when ball is up for grabs. Right now reminds me of an unrefined Stefon Diggs, but that's against the ACC. Will need to put on about 10 pounds to be physical in NFL.

Could be a solid pick with coaching. 

13 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Is this restricted to the draft?  Cause I'd like to make a run at Josh Gordon. The guy has all the talent in the world and just needs to get with guys like Julio and Sanu to learn the discipline. 

Could supercharge our offense. Or Martavis Bryant.  

I'd take a flyer on JG too. It'll surely be a "prove it" contract wherever he goes. Can you imagine him in the slot with Julio and Sanu? That's a QB's dream.