C'mon Now We Gotta

Xfactor

Clean this **** up

A win is a win and its even tougher on the road especially in Seattle.

I was really proud at how our defense played and stayed after Wilson all night.

The offense well finally started looking like an offense except for those college pitch plays and I was happy to see we completed at least one screen for positive yards but the others were painful to watch. Where the ZBS went with the cut and go especially with Coleman boggles the mind.

Special teams omg

I enjoyed the Super Bowl replay when we got into FG range late.

The problem AGAIN 11 point lead with 3:00 min to go I have no idea what in the **** kind of D was called but 5 plays 49 second scoring drive with the game on the line you can't even call that prevent c'mon. What really pissed me off was Alford covering Baldwin on that TD. He literally quit running at the 10 and let Baldwin walk into the end zone. I hope someone can post a clip he just stops he's not looking for the safety no rub he just stopped like a fighter taking a dive.

4 minutes ago, Xfactor said:

The problem AGAIN 11 point lead with 3:00 min to go I have no idea what in the **** kind of D was called but 5 plays 49 second scoring drive with the game on the line you can't even call that prevent c'mon. What really pissed me off was Alford covering Baldwin on that TD. He literally quit running at the 10 and let Baldwin walk into the end zone. I hope someone can post a clip he just stops he's not looking for the safety no rub he just stopped like a fighter taking a dive.

Wilson does that almost every week, I wish I knew how he does it.

Just now, Xfactor said:

Are you saying Alford stopped because he thought Wilson was going to run ? 

Dunno about that. I think he stopped because of the flag. A lil better situational awareness there, Robert. That said go back to that insane Texans game and Wilson moved the Seahawks down field at the end of that game in the same way. Teams just have to play his run as much as his pass. He's so tough to defend in those moments.

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Dunno about that. I think he stopped because of the flag. A lil better situational awareness there, Robert. That said go back to that insane Texans game and Wilson moved the Seahawks down field at the end of that game in the same way. Teams just have to play his run as much as his pass. He's so tough to defend in those moments.

I didn't see a flag please tell me he didn't wow.

1 minute ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

The offense scoring 34 points is a huge improvement. Especially without Freeman. If the defense would have showed up on the last stand it wouldn’t have even been close.

Yes it was and I've been hard on Sark but I did see improvement with his play calling.

1 minute ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

The offense scoring 34 points is a huge improvement. Especially without Freeman. If the defense would have showed up on the last stand it wouldn’t have even been close.

Yes it was and I've been hard on Sark but I did see improvement with his play calling.

3 hours ago, Brewcrew said:

To be fair, the offense scored 27 and the D scored 7.

Yeah you’re right. This was one of those weird games where we were winning, but the offense for 40 minutes was off the field leaving the defense out there to get gassed, but it wasn’t their fault. The Seahawks pulled closer with that trick kick off play, which honestly was performed to perfection and caught everyone in the world off guard. I don’t have many complaints other than the defense giving up a td so quickly when it was the most important drive of the game there at the end, and Sark continuously calling the same exact toss run play that wasn’t gaining any yards.

4 hours ago, Xfactor said:

Clean this **** up

A win is a win and its even tougher on the road especially in Seattle.

I was really proud at how our defense played and stayed after Wilson all night.

The offense well finally started looking like an offense except for those college pitch plays and I was happy to see we completed at least one screen for positive yards but the others were painful to watch. Where the ZBS went with the cut and go especially with Coleman boggles the mind.

Special teams omg

I enjoyed the Super Bowl replay when we got into FG range late.

Dude I thought the same thing. He actually looked like he was Jogging on that play and looking at Wilson to hurry and throw the touchdown. I’m pretty sure he got paid extra on the side. 

7 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

Yeah you’re right. This was one of those weird games where we were winning, but the offense for 40 minutes was off the field leaving the defense out there to get gassed, but it wasn’t their fault. The Seahawks pulled closer with that trick kick off play, which honestly was performed to perfection and caught everyone in the world off guard. I don’t have many complaints other than the defense giving up a td so quickly when it was the most important drive of the game there at the end, and Sark continuously calling the same exact toss run play that wasn’t gaining any yards.

I hated those things too ... but I would like to lodge SPECIAL TEAMS as a very serious complaint.