Sacks!

Jesus

31 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Last year through 16 games the Falcons had 34 sacks by nine players. This year through 10 games the team has 29 sacks by 12 different players.

Looks like improvement.

It truly is, I remember all the years when we couldn't even get any pass rush, let alone any sacks. We have a bunch of young talent, I think it will only get better

Just now, FalconinPA said:

It truly is, I remember all the years when we couldn't even get any pass rush, let alone any sacks. 

How about this: Freeney had 3 sacks in 15 games last year. Rookie Takk McKinnely has 3 through 10 with tons of upside. Maybe Quinn made the right call with going with the kid.

13 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How about this: Freeney had 3 sacks in 15 games last year. Rookie Takk McKinnely has 3 through 10 with tons of upside. Maybe Quinn made the right call with going with the kid.

It was more about how much he helped Beasley. He gets a lot of credit for that.

9 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I honestly think he did make the right call. Takk has tons of upside and just raw talent. He will come into his own

7 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Takk has been within a hair's length of a few more sacks,  made plays in the run game and been held a lot. The guy is a baller. We need a few more like him and were going to be scary

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Not to mention, he's held on almost every play.

...And then you realize he's only a rookie. Takk is going to be a great one.

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

I am not sure if Takk will ever be a Pro Bowler, but he does have too much hustle to be a failure, barring injury of course.