The reason why I hate Saints fans...

IndiscreetGeek

So I'm looking at the comments on NFL.com (which is a mistake in and of itself) and stumble upon this gem:

"Christopher Charles Lammons · 

No one is shocked... Seattle is transitioning from losing 2 All Pros in the Secondary and playing with a banged up offensive line. The only shock is that the Falcons actually didn't choke it away... and they tried... but Seatle had its own folly to prevent the Falcons being the Falcons."

I don't know about y'all but I don't read anything that has anything to do with the Saints. I don't really watch their games (unless we're in them). I don't know any Saints fans personally, and in general, I really just don't give 2 ***** about the organization. These dudes however, go so far out of their way just to **** with us. Its pitiful... Why are they like that lol? I just don't get it.

You won't catch me trolling a post game Saints game comments thread, because I just don't care. Seems like these dudes are obsessed with us though. I dunno.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Saints fans always do this. They absolutely are obsessed with us. **** they wanted to actually spend their money on a billboard next to MBS with the 28-3 score on it. 

They are a sad sad excuse of a fanbase. I cant wait to sweep them this year. Then they can go back to watching us play and pathetically pull for the other team to beat because they cannot.

If you go to their boards, as soon as news about the Falcons hits the net, they're on it before we can even get it posted here. They are so obsessed with talking about us it's pathetic. One person even goes out on a limb to make a thread saying that "The Falcons fans are scared of the Saints". I'm like wtf? Lol it's so comical...Just look at some of their member's signatures. Most of them mention our SB fail and I'm like "Seriously dude?...in a signature?" They wanted us to lose this game badly not only because they are rivals but because the Seahawks have been their daddy for years on end in the playoffs. Starting with them losing to a (Aha!! Remember these numbers from somewhere?) 7-9 Seahawks team. We've beaten them TWICE in the playoffs and they can't.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

2 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:
No one is shocked... Seattle is transitioning from losing 2 All Pros in the Secondary and playing with a banged up offensive line. The only shock is that the Falcons actually didn't choke it away... and they tried... but Seatle had its own folly to prevent the Falcons being the Falcons."

Yep, prettydamm much the case.

We absolutely choked the Super Bowl in Linda Lovelace fashion because we a a Team that FAIL the Second Half of pretty much every game, and the only reason for hating the Aints is because the Truth is stated?  Owned,  and Everybody knows it but us.

Until the Falcons Offense can consistantly score in the second half, we will be Owned and laughed at for being a team that thinks the game is over at half time.

Second half CHUMPS and there aint  but two things we can do about it.

LIKE IT  OR  NOTHING       you didnt like me saying that, did ya.

3 hours ago, IndiscreetGeek said:

So I'm looking at the comments on NFL.com (which is a mistake in and of itself) and stumble upon this gem:

"Christopher Charles Lammons · 

I don't know about y'all but I don't read anything that has anything to do with the Saints. I don't really watch their games (unless we're in them). I don't know any Saints fans personally, and in general, I really just don't give 2 ***** about the organization. These dudes however, go so far out of their way just to **** with us. Its pitiful... Why are they like that lol? I just don't get it.

You won't catch me trolling a post game Saints game comments thread, because I just don't care. Seems like these dudes are obsessed with us though. I dunno.

For someone who hates Saint fans comments, why are you going out of your way to look for them? I don't really have a problem with what the guy said. It is a pretty accurate assessment. When I see the Falcons start curb stomping strong teams that are relatively healthy, especially with their star players, I personally would have more confidence with the Falcons. As a fan, I am glad they won, but eeking out wins against teams who are shells of themselves isn't exactly inspirational.

Edited by Intellectually Honest

9 hours ago, Intellectually Honest said:

For someone who hates Saint fans comments, why are you going out of your way to look for them? I don't really have a problem with what the guy said. It is a pretty accurate assessment. When I see the Falcons start curb stomping strong teams that are relatively healthy, especially with their star players, I personally would have more confidence with the Falcons. As a fan, I am glad they won, but eeking out wins against teams who are shells of themselves isn't exactly inspirational.

I didn't go out of my way to look for Saints fans comments... I went to the NFL comment page and that was the 1st one there.

9 hours ago, Karst41 said:

Yep, prettydamm much the case.

We absolutely choked the Super Bowl in Linda Lovelace fashion because we a a Team that FAIL the Second Half of pretty much every game, and the only reason for hating the Aints is because the Truth is stated?  Owned,  and Everybody knows it but us.

Until the Falcons Offense can consistantly score in the second half, we will be Owned and laughed at for being a team that thinks the game is over at half time.

Second half CHUMPS and there aint  but two things we can do about it.

LIKE IT  OR  NOTHING       you didnt like me saying that, did ya.

I don't get people like you man. If you don't like our team and just want to dump on em, why are you here? Go find something that makes you happy.

What I find laughable are all the "Saints" fans who migrated to Atlanta after Katrina but seem to have no interest in returning to New Orleans.  I seem to pass these GA-plated cars/trucks constantly in Atlanta all the time with a Saints logo decal.  I truly wonder if I went to New Orleans with a Falcons decal on a local car whether I would be treated as courteously.

Of course, maybe the reason they are so quick to bash the Falcons is that the only NFL news these Saints fans hear about locally is regarding the Falcons.