Dan Quinn and his undisciplined defense

Flying Falcon

The title says it all. I'm sick of their boneheaded penalties which have/almost costed us games. I really think he's not the man for this team. I know Armstrong is over Special Teams, but as the head honcho it's your duty to discipline your team and coaches. Cause it's your head on the line.

And for Wes "Swiss cheese" Sweiz....or whatever his name is. Demote that joka to the practice squad. Then cut him.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

The title says it all. I'm sick of their boneheaded penalties which have/almost costed us games. I really think he's not the man for this team. I know Armstrong is over Special Teams, but as the head honcho it's your duty to discipline your team and coaches. Cause it's your head on the line.

And for Wes "Swiss cheese" Sweiz....or whatever his name is. Demote that joka to the practice squad. Then cut him.

You realize that Seattle was 23-3-1 coming into tonight in prime time games correct? 11-0 on Monday night... wilson was 6-0 on Monday night..

this team traveled across the country and beat the Seahawks in their own stadium playing against the 12/13th men.. the refs botched numerous calls.. we still won.. yea the dline was jumpy after chasing wilson all **** night and getting choke held by their oline all night with only 1 call going in Atlanta’s favor for holding..

Seattle is now 23-4-1

wilson is 6-1 on Monday night 

the falcons are 6-4 and hold the 6th wild card spot...

stfu and stop being a baby.. 

You guys can't see the forest for the trees. Quinn's defense has been unforgivable undisciplined for these years he's been here. Yeah, they had been able to mask it by "hanging on" throughout the years, but this year it has came back to bite us in the @$$ in a few games. He needs to step it up, cause we gonna be playing for pride the rest of the season if the defense keeps getting those penalties at crucial times. And We're going in week 11 still committing crazy penalties at crucial times.

Special teams is the worst. Never have I've seen our special teams this bad since Jim Mora era. Can't cover a kickoff or punt return. Good thing for Bryant and a health Bosher who masks our special teams tackling woes. 

Wes needs his contract terminated. Our OL don' have that many bright spots, but he's worse than 32 RT's out there playing today.

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

You are just a terrible fan... All you do is complain. It is a young defense, but they have improved in terms of statistics. 

3 hours ago, nomak said:

I thought the oline did well with Seattle's very good front 7. The only sack given up came late in the game and most likely taken instead of throwing it away to run off more time. 

I can't call it well when a defender runs right by you untouched. Mack was balling. Maybe it's time to make Garland Full Time.

7 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

No he wasn't. Take another look. Before the sack. The sack was the cherry on top. Wes had skates on the whole night.

I watched very intently.

For the most part he was good in pass protection.....He struggled in the run game but Ryan was rarely touched in the pocket

Bittch about the special teams all day. They gifted the Seahawks so much field position it wasn't funny.

If you ask me, the defense did a good job trying to salvage the mistakes of the special teams.

Youre going to make mistakes, there is no such thing as a perfect game. What Quinn has done is establish a team culture where we don't panic just because things don't go our way. For all of Mike Smiths penalty notepad BS, his teams played stiff in fear of mistakes. They were tense and uptight.

Quinn has the boys loose and flying around on Defense, not afraid of anything and that's how football should be played, mistakes and all.