I know it’s so Cliche... but.. THE REFS

SkerFalcon8710

I have never seen a more incompetent crew in my life.. starting with the tripping penalty.. 

then on our 3rd drive that stalled we get a defensive holding call that is offset by... Intentional grounding? HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT if the defense was holding the reciever? That has to be one of the worst offsetting calls I’ve ever seen..

then the lack of holding calls all night on Seattle’s chokeholds

and last but not least... the absolute inability for the refs to properly spot the ball.. multiple times they moved the ball forward for Seattle with 0 explanation... 

this was complete and utter incompetence.. we should all be thankful we escaped with a win in Seattle tonight! 

7 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Officiating across the entire league has been bad this year.  This isn't the first game I've seen this year where the refs had trouble spotting the ball, and that's been the least of the issues.

Yea it was terrible, the league needs to hire some full time refs bc these crews are lacking badly... 

7 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

That picture makes it look dumb, but one replay angle showed him kick his foot out first and make contact before wrapping up.

It was a weak call but it was there.

I mean I get it but he was making contact with his shoulder and arm.. you can’t call tripping if the guy is in the act of tackling him 

however I’m still miffed by the intentional grounding.. I no longer know what intentional ground is after this last week of games 

11 minutes ago, FalconFromSpain said:

Put in the there the personal foul on keanu in the last seahawk td drive. 

All he did was punch the ball out his hands.. like I posted in another thread there was apparently no love for poor JD mckissic by our defense.. everytime he was on the ground someone was in his ear... 

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

All he did was punch the ball out his hands.. like I posted in another thread there was apparently no love for poor JD mckissic by our defense.. everytime he was on the ground someone was in his ear... 

Yeah... I don’t know what that was about but I didn’t like it. That WILL get you a penalty eventually. 

3 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I have never seen a more incompetent crew in my life.. starting with the tripping penalty.. 

then on our 3rd drive that stalled we get a defensive holding call that is offset by... Intentional grounding? HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT if the defense was holding the reciever? That has to be one of the worst offsetting calls I’ve ever seen..

then the lack of holding calls all night on Seattle’s chokeholds

and last but not least... the absolute inability for the refs to properly spot the ball.. multiple times they moved the ball forward for Seattle with 0 explanation... 

this was complete and utter incompetence.. we should all be thankful we escaped with a win in Seattle tonight! 

Sometimes you see stuff that just reeks of "ok boys, lets keep this one close" and you see a late flag. That tripping penalty is as blatant of one of those moments that you'll see.  Seattle got some FULL YARD spots at some crucial moments as well.

I used to think league was fixed to favor certain teams, but I DEFINITELY think the league is fixed to keep games close. There’s just too much money involved and there seem to be a lot less blowouts than ever before.

That would be an interesting stat to see. If league-wide margin of victory has shrunk over the years.

3 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I mean I get it but he was making contact with his shoulder and arm.. you can’t call tripping if the guy is in the act of tackling him 

however I’m still miffed by the intentional grounding.. I no longer know what intentional ground is after this last week of games 

Agreed.  The intentional grounding call was horrible!

4 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

I used to think league was fixed to favor certain teams, but I DEFINITELY think the league is fixed to keep games close. There’s just too much money involved and there seem to be a lot less blowouts than ever before.

That would be an interesting stat to see. If league-wide margin of victory has shrunk over the years.

That's why I stopped watching the NBA years ago.  NBA wanted Jordan to win, so they could make more money.  It's a business, but unfortunately that business looks like WWE sometimes.  #Fixed