Good win, but time for Andre Roberts to go

First of all, good win. Solid, well-earned, and important.

Secondly, good God it is time for Andre Roberts to go. Yes, every so often he get a 40+ yard return. But much more often, he makes terrible mistakes that really screw us.

If you can't be counted on to do the fundamentals (not muff the ball, not continually get us pinned inside the 10 through poor judgement, reliably make fair catches when needed, etc.), then you are doing more harm than good.

I guess patience is a virtue, but how much more does Quinn need to see before he makes a change?

49 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

Secondly, good God it is time for Andre Roberts to go. Yes, every so often he get a 40+ yard return. But much more often, he makes terrible mistakes that really screw us.

If you can't be counted on to do the fundamentals (not muff the ball, not continually get us pinned inside the 10 through poor judgement, reliably make fair catches when needed, etc.), then you are doing more harm than good.

I guess patience is a virtue, but how much more does Quinn need to see before he makes a change?

Bring back Hester?

26 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Man we're missing Weems. No Roberts type mistakes.

As good or better average ypr.

Shut down coverage guy. Our coverage teams look like booty without him.

Agreed. At the end, I was ready for someone better than Weems. But all things considered, Andre is far worse.

7 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

Totally agree! I was hoping they wouldn't let him back on the plane back to Atlanta after the game! Honestly at this point I'd rather have the guy in the Freddie Falcon costume back there returning kicks instead of Roberts! He's a joke! And sooner or later, his incompetence is going to cost the team in a big game. **** it almost did last night.

5 hours ago, Riseup Avenger (JB Hendu) said:

Totally agree! I was hoping they wouldn't let him back on the plane back to Atlanta after the game! Honestly at this point I'd rather have the guy in the Freddie Falcon costume back there returning kicks instead of Roberts! He's a joke! And sooner or later, his incompetence is going to cost the team in a big game. **** it almost did last night.

:lol: See!!! This guy gets it!!! Post of the week!!!

~Just imagining Freddy the Falcon back there returning kicks~

:lol::ninja:

Typically we have to come on the board and tell people to relax or they’re overreacting.

This is not one of those times.  I’m so down on him that even on the big return early I was upset because I thought he should have been able to easily get past Walsh and he pretty much ran right at him.