Posters on here are ok with mediocrity. I'm sorry but I don't accept mediocrity when we just almost won the Superbowl

jj00100

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bart2Ryan+beyond said:

Or maybe we just want to savour a road win on national TV against a Conference rival that is perennial playoff contender, while keeping playoff hopes very realistic. I'm sorry we didn't win 49-0 so that you can sleep with total confidence.

Exactly, this was a huge W for us.  

4 minutes ago, Bart2Ryan+beyond said:

Or maybe we just want to savour a road win on national TV against a Conference rival that is perennial playoff contender, while keeping playoff hopes very realistic. I'm sorry we didn't win 49-0 so that you can sleep with total confidence.

Glad to see some fans are still thinking clearly. Conference record is very important. 5 Conference wins.  Check this list of "in the hunt" teams. It includes Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay (Barely) and Detroit. What do all of those potential playoff teams have in common??

Just now, falcndave said:

Glad to see some fans are still thinking clearly. Conference record is very important. 5 Conference wins.  Check this list of "in the hunt" teams. It includes Dallas, Seattle, Green Bay (Barely) and Detroit. What do all of those potential playoff teams have in common??

Oh, me, me, me!!  Umm....they all lost to the Falcons???

We're a frustrating team to cheer for, sure. That said, we're 6-4 and currently in playoff position with the same record we had at this point last year. Let's just get into the playoffs and see what happens. The runs the Giants and Ravens have made in the last 10 years gives me hope. Those were teams that underachieved in the regular season but did just enough to make the playoffs and found some magic. Nothing in our history suggests we'll do the same, but who knows.

Embrace the luck. 

Theres not a poster on here , who thinks we're perfect, everybody knows , we're a body at work . But most are gonna take the time to enjoy a win before we start persecuting the team , we're gonna talk about our problems in the next few days , leading up to the Bucs game .But for now, we know we pulled off a big win, we're in contention with other teams who aren't perfect either. I'll never understand you whiney *** , so called Falcon fans , who only come on here to anger and provoke people , must be lonely in Mama's basement. 

8 minutes ago, falcndave said:

we beat em all

10 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

We're a frustrating team to cheer for, sure. That said, we're 6-4 and currently in playoff position with the same record we had at this point last year. Let's just get into the playoffs and see what happens. The runs the Giants and Ravens have made in the last 10 years gives me hope. Those were teams that underachieved in the regular season but did just enough to make the playoffs and found some magic. Nothing in our history suggests we'll do the same, but who knows.

Embrace the luck. 

Ummm. We had a similar run last year...you litterally just said we are in the same position as last year

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

@PK Manley ban? He’s spam posting once again

these are garbage threads by him ever time w lose or have a close game.. enough is enough

Please just report it instead of the mentions.  Admins will all get a notification that way and someone will deal with it.  Personally, I just got home from a buddy's house watching it and enjoyed the win.  Not a problem, but just letting you know.