Falcons tried their best to lose that game

bweb blapho

What the h... goes on in DQ's head!  He doesn't know when to run the game out vs when to go for the first down.  There is no way they should've run every down and then get sacked on the must pass.  DQ has no clue on how to manage the game with a lead with less than 5 minutes to go.  Losing the SB the way he did has scared the s... out of him.  Now, he's just playing scared every time he has a lead with 5 minutes go go.  What a chump!

• bweb blapho changed the title to Falcons tried their best to lose that game
9 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Lol except we won. 

There are about 5 other threads on this false bullcrap narrative. You should just go into one of those loser threads. 

False Falcon fan. 

Mods...nix these threads. And these haters.

What you are accusing the guy of is incoherent. If he really was a hater, why in the world would he complain about the Falcons doing poorly? If anything he would be glad that they do bad, He isn't a hater. He just wants the team to do a lot better than they are. When did being a real fan mean accepting whatever you see on the field?

15 minutes ago, bweb blapho said:

What the h... goes on in DQ's head!  He doesn't know when to run the game out vs when to go for the first down.  There is no way they should've run every down and then get sacked on the must pass.  DQ has no clue on how to manage the game with a lead with less than 5 minutes to go.  Losing the SB the way he did has scared the s... out of him.  Now, he's just playing scared every time he has a lead with 5 minutes go go.  What a chump!

If a chump wins , what does that make  the loser ?

Just now, RiseUpFalcs said:

You are intellectually an idiot. Please be honest with yourself.

I am assuming you are referring to me. You are getting over emotional about nothing. Let me use this analogy so you can understand. Imagine if your child came home with a D on their test from school. Yeah it's a passing grade, but it's not something cheering over. If any parent wanted their child to do better in school would that make them a 'hater'? Cmon. Who is the one being dishonest here?

16 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

5 threads crying about a win? No one is forcing you to watch this team, hop off the wagon if it bothers you so bad.

Defense won the game by forcing the long fg....2 in a row, in the playoffs with tiebreakers over the four below us....not going to complain 

That is like saying "Stop being a fan for wanting to see the team do better. Real fans should be happy for whatever they see on the field."

3 minutes ago, Intellectually Honest said:

That is like saying "Stop being a fan for wanting to see the team do better. Real fans should be happy for whatever they see on the field."

This is my biggest gripe with this forum and Falcon fans in general.  They are way too complacent.  They accept mediocrity.  A win is NOT a win is NOT a win.  If it were, College Football rankings are just a joke.  Quality counts.  It builds expectation, momentum, and morale. 

58 minutes ago, bweb blapho said:

I would've gone play action on the 2nd down since they have 8 men in the box, expecting a run.

13 minutes ago, bweb blapho said:

This is my biggest gripe with this forum and Falcon fans in general.  They are way too complacent.  They accept mediocrity.  A win is NOT a win is NOT a win.  If it were, College Football rankings are just a joke.  Quality counts.  It builds expectation, momentum, and morale. 

I see it as a glass half full vs half empty crowd. The half full crowd is optimistic no matter what and want others to feel that way also and think that the half empty crowd are buzz killers. The half empty crowd wants the team  to do better because they want evidence to base their trust on because they don't want to feel cheated if and when they do. I guess I am part of the half empty crowd.

Edited by Intellectually Honest

1 hour ago, bweb blapho said:

At least he didn't try a bonehead fake FG at the end of the half.

That was an odd decision by Carroll to say the least.  Probably cost them the game...

12 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

At least he didn't try a bonehead fake FG at the end of the half.

That was an odd decision by Carroll to say the least.  Probably cost them the game...

We are all geniuses in hindsight. If you play it safe and lose, then people can say you should have taken more risks. If you take the risks and lose, then people say you should have played it safe.

Edited by Intellectually Honest