A win is a win but we are choke artists

ssj5gal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Atlanta deserves to be a joke around the league with their inept play late in games.  3 of their wins were on gifts late in the game where they tried to choke late.  Yes they’re wins, but especially this game and Detroit required crazy flukes yo avoid late-game collapse loss. (Chicago only slightly less so).

5 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Other then the pats. When did last year team blow a lead more then 7points? Shut even 3 points?

Chargers. Led by 17 and lost. Also let the Saints cut a 38-13 lead down to 38-32, but survived that one. 

I can't complain too much about tonight though. We still make a lot of dumb mistakes, but I'm past the point of thinking that's going to get corrected this season. We just have to win games in spite of our shortcomings like we did tonight. 

Edited by Expert Poster

Just now, Expert Poster said:

Chargers. Led by 17 and lost. Also let the Saints cut a 38-13 lead down to 38-32, but survived that one. 

I can't complain too much about tonight though. We still make a lot of dumb mistakes, but I'm past the point of thinking that's going to get corrected this season. 

OK the chargers I give you that. But i can't count the saints. We was giving them everything under so they wasted clock. I remember because I was pissed. Thanks for the response. After asking here I posted a topic because I'm really interested to the answer.

Pretty sickening to be honest. My wife just asked me why am I upset because we one the game. It’s because we always choking off everything we eat and drink. Start of eating good then out of nowhere we start gagging, coughing and choking. Tired of it. Can’t win the big game like that. 

1 minute ago, MiTh1211 said:

Pretty sickening to be honest. My wife just asked me why am I upset because we one the game. It’s because we always choking off everything we eat and drink. Start of eating good then out of nowhere we start gagging, coughing and choking. Tired of it. Can’t win the big game like that. 

I'm happy but still a little salty.  They choked and luckily Blair Walsh didn't have enough leg and bailed them out.

25 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Hmm...not a choke if you win you fckin idiot

Let's honestly be real, it was great they got the W, but as much as I hate to admit it...it was most definitely another end game choke. They did their best again to lose a  lead late in the game. They were up by 11 pts with about 3:40 left and Sea only had one time out. They ran right up the field in quick fashion and scored and then the D allowed a 2pt conversion. The O then couldn't even get one first down. Then Walsh missed a makeable FG. With that scenario a 3 foot short kick does not negate that they were on the verge of giving another one away (choke). Believe me...I'm elated for the win, but in reality, it was what it was. Late lead losses have gotten in their heads and they somehow have got to figure a way to get it out of their heads and close games.