Jump to content

Ryan 200 yd streak


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ki46dinah said:

no 200 yards against a team lacking 2 of his probowl DB's, and in particular was down to its 4th string CB the entire game...only one decent play to Julio all night....bewildering

Eh.

Julio catches the first pass he was thrown or Hardy doesn't get that on-the-money pass batted out, and the 200-yard streak continued easily.

Not too worried about that aspect.

The O-line on the other hand ...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ki46dinah said:

no 200 yards against a team lacking 2 of his probowl DB's, and in particular was down to its 4th string CB the entire game...only one decent play to Julio all night....bewildering

What about the td to sanu? Or the td to the wide open tight end? We play better when we run the ball. I think we took advantage of them. Stats no watching the game yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Eh.

Julio catches the first pass he was thrown or Hardy doesn't get that on-the-money pass batted out, and the 200-yard streak continued easily.

Not too worried about that aspect.

The O-line on the other hand ...

 

Yep. Just didn't fall Matt's way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

no 200 yards against a team lacking 2 of his probowl DB's, and in particular was down to its 4th string CB the entire game...only one decent play to Julio all night....bewildering

We put up 27 points on Offense on the road across the country playing a night game that’s 4 hours difference than our home field... id say they performed admirably... 27 points back to back weeks. 6-4 and a chance to make some noise.. I’ll take it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

no 200 yards against a team lacking 2 of his probowl DB's, and in particular was down to its 4th string CB the entire game...only one decent play to Julio all night....bewildering

Yeah, doesn't make much sense. Maxwell was just picked up, Julio is matched up with Lane. On the other hand, the O-Line was having a tough time blocking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good, it is probably best that he finally get this streak out of his mind and not have people reminding him about it.  I would rather it have ended during a win than because of a game where he had to leave early or a game where we were blown out.

Speaking of ending streaks, I am more happy that we ended Seattle's 11-game MNF winning streak and showed that Russell Wilson is not invincible (of course, the media will not highlight his interception and fumble).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

We puntted twice... all game... 

We played efficient and other then that collapse where they scored the last TD in forty+ seconds I can’t complain. I just expected Matt to have more than 195 yards. I’ll take a win any day.

Edited by achin2be
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

3rd & 3 late in the game he finds another way to take sack!!!! Urrgggh!!!! Should have just thrown ball away or ran OB

If he did either of those things, Seattle doesn't have to burn their final timeout, and very likely wins in either regulation or OT. Obviously a first down conversion would have been ideal, but a sack was infinitely better than stopping the clock for Seattle via an incompletion. 

Edited by Expert Poster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

If he did either of those things, Seattle doesn't have to burn their final timeout, and very likely wins in either regulation or OT. Obviously a first down conversion would have been ideal, but a sack was infinitely better than stopping the clock for Seattle via an incompletion. 

Bingo!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...