dmo_dlo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, southernbird said:

Matt actually did the smart thing taking the sack vs stopping the clock with an incompletion. But yeah this team cant close out games, especially on the road.

I'm not talking about the sack. On the second down, every one expects the run, so if you want to pass that's your down. And if you want to pass on 3rd, why do it out of empty backfield? Just play your regular game when you have etc lead, how difficult is that?

1 minute ago, dmo_dlo said:

I'm not talking about the sack. On the second down, every one expects the run, so if you want to pass that's your down. And if you want to pass on 3rd, why do it out of empty backfield? Just play your regular game when you have etc lead, how difficult is that?

Yeah but we're the falcons coached by Sarkisian. We're master at making things more difficult than they have to be.

1 minute ago, dmo_dlo said:

If you are going to pass on third, I rather have a play action boot where matt can throw a high percentage pass or take off with it.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm saying bro. Since when did winning not matter? These people are so stuck on themselves that they don't gave a clue about the game of football.

We won a MNF in Seattle against a team that had won 11 straight MNF games. Holy ****? But I see all these threads and posts like we lost.

7 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Matt converts 3rd down after 3rd down and then suddenly when it matters we play so scared!! 

I see what you mean. I think it is the fear of messing up and giving the game away which ironically becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. I think it starts with the coaching. The team went ultra conservative late in the game to take time off the clock but it was pretty obvious and it is obvious and easy to stop with a good D line which Seattle has. Big difference between playing to win vs playing not to lose.