Only Falcons get 8 sacks on best oline inNFL and 1 on the worst

DMT11

Just now, youngbloodz said:

You are out your mind. Dallas o line is average without Tyron Smith 

For real, it's all about context, and also, Russel Wilson is the best scrambling QB in the league, his improv skills are only matched by Rodgers.

Wilson is special on the move.  

If that was anyone else QB in this game we would've gotten a lot more sacks. Give Wilson his credit, he played his tail off playing behind a horrible offensive line.

Ive been saying WIlson best year is this year, hes killing it, but we have to better than this, way better, the speed is not doing much to help with RUss, and if our Off is in a year long funk OK THEN, lets just admit that, and be done with this year as far as post season goes, but the defense need to do way better than letting them score so quickly every poss

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I wonder how many sacks the Falcons would have had without all the holds Seattle didn't get called for. Also, they were this close to getting Wilson a bunch of times. Still managed to get him 3 times.

I mean blatant hold that the refs had to see. It was ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

A. We had several sacks

B. Russell Wilson is in another dimension than Dak. 

It is sad how you have folks that can post on a board with out any facts!  I 1000% agree with you as Wilson is a WAY different/Better QB than Prescott. The OP should be ashamed of himself for starting this post!