TERRY GLENN DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT

I know the majority of us don’t know each other personally but let’s take this moment to realize that life isn’t fragile and in the blink of an eye it can be taken away. You guys are my Falcon family, no matter how much you guys may piss me off and I appreciate each one of you.

I learn from you guys everyday. Be safe, be kind, and make it back to the boards.

Sad.

Former Cowboys receiver Terrence "Terry" Glenn died early Monday after a crash in Irving.

Glenn was driving on Interstate 114 with a woman when he veered out of his lane and struck a concrete barrier dividing the toll lane and main lanes, Irving police said.

Glenn, 43, was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he died about 12 a.m. KDFW-TV identified his passenger as his fiance. 

Police said she had minor injuries.

Police were still investigating Monday afternoon what led to the crash.

I don't want to speculate, but if she had minor injuries and he died...he must not have been wearing a seat belt and I immediately question if it was intentional.

Prayers up for his family.

27 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Man so much death in the last few days.  Malcolm Young, Mel Tillis, Della Reese, Jana Novotna,  Terry Glenn.  David Cassidy is about to go.  Charles Manson, although I don't guess too many people are shedding tears on that one.

Excuse me Della Reese? You shot me on my pinky toe Harlem Nights Della Reese?! No way when?

2 hours ago, Peyton said:

Man so much death in the last few days.  Malcolm Young, Mel Tillis, Della Reese, Jana Novotna,  Terry Glenn.  David Cassidy is about to go.  Charles Manson, although I don't guess too many people are shedding tears on that one.

Don't for get the Georgia Dome.

Rest in pieces Dome.

3 hours ago, athell said:

Sad.

Former Cowboys receiver Terrence "Terry" Glenn died early Monday after a crash in Irving.

Glenn was driving on Interstate 114 with a woman when he veered out of his lane and struck a concrete barrier dividing the toll lane and main lanes, Irving police said.

Glenn, 43, was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he died about 12 a.m. KDFW-TV identified his passenger as his fiance. 

Police said she had minor injuries.

Police were still investigating Monday afternoon what led to the crash.

I don't want to speculate, but if she had minor injuries and he died...he must not have been wearing a seat belt and I immediately question if it was intentional.

Prayers up for his family.

that could be why it says 'suspected' although intentional or not, it was still a car crash