Are the Falcons better than the 2017 Patriots?

6 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Trust me we all been embracing the suck and idk about any of you but it's old.i knew there was gonna be a bit of a drop of but all the monkey shine mistakes and mental errors are going to potentially keeps us out the playoffs.the arrow is pointing up again right now just got to get a win in Seattle and go from there.

We actually did some dumb things last year. Pick 2 vs KC, SD loss. Refs shafted us vs Sea.

Hopefully we will be like The Seahawks and Packers are every year where we save the best for last. Obviously GB and Sea are banged up this year so that won't happen for them.

18 hours ago, Jesus said:

One win and the confidence is through the roof around here. One loss and people are jumping out windows and blowing up the team.

Maybe a little something in between folks. Temper your expectations.

Seriously man... This site makes me think we can be the most delusional fan-base in all of the NFL.

No, we are not better than the Patriots until we beat them.

No, we can't say jack-**** about what anybody says about us with our recent and overall history.

No, we shouldn't fire Quinn and trade Ryan if we lose tonight..

SMH

That's a simple question to answer. NO! Because the Patriots record is better. You cannot compare last year to this year, or last season to this season. It's that simple. Falcons lost to the Patriots this season, the Patriots record is better than the Falcons. Are they better???? Well Obviously. To carry the torch and team hooray stuff is a waste of time, it encourages the players for the Falcons to think they are not something they really are. Falcons need to improve and PROVE they are the best team. It's as simple as that, or that is SHOW ME!!

JMO............. 

1 hour ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Seriously man... This site makes me think we can be the most delusional fan-base in all of the NFL.

No, we are not better than the Patriots until we beat them.

No, we can't say jack-**** about what anybody says about us with our recent and overall history.

No, we shouldn't fire Quinn and trade Ryan if we lose tonight..

SMH

go read any other message board.. its the same way... go read the cowboys board.. its very eye opening lol we are delusional but i promise were not the worst.. i read everyones message boards in the nfc.. its hilarious

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

go read any other message board.. its the same way... go read the cowboys board.. its very eye opening lol we are delusional but i promise were not the worst.. i read everyones message boards in the nfc.. its hilarious

Maybe it’s just a thing about a lot of the types that post on message boards. Asmittedly, I don’t visit a lot of other NFL team boards... I would note however that the Saints fans don’t seem to go that way as most of them think they are the best team in the league even if their record is 3-9.

2 hours ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

That's a simple question to answer. NO! Because the Patriots record is better. You cannot compare last year to this year, or last season to this season. It's that simple. Falcons lost to the Patriots this season, the Patriots record is better than the Falcons. Are they better???? Well Obviously. To carry the torch and team hooray stuff is a waste of time, it encourages the players for the Falcons to think they are not something they really are. Falcons need to improve and PROVE they are the best team. It's as simple as that, or that is SHOW ME!!

JMO............. 

Pats fan here rooting for the Falcons tonight! Hardy should have held on to that pass just now...